notArchibald's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DISCLAIMER:
Hello there, my previous application was denied due to me, at the time, recently
coming back from inactivity and upon speaking to the Administration team
- they prompted me that a straight copy / paste of my old application is fine as the

denying factor did not lie within the application.

STEAM NAME: notArchibald

IN-GAME NAME: Archibald Awell

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:58837506

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
This area here is where I'm supposed to talk about how great I am, what I've achieved within the PD, and what passive roleplay I've done. However I'm going to approach this application slightly differently; instead of me telling you what skills I have and why I am appropriate for this role - I'm going to tell you a little bit about myself, my backstory, and what I plan to do in the future as you're all aware of who I am and what I'm capable of. In my view, these applications for Enforcer are a bit strange as I don't need to convince you to give me the opportunity of Enforcer because even before clicking the link in the shoutbox, your minds are made up. What I do ask, however, is that you take all prejudices aside and look at this plea from a non-biased, professional, point of view.

So, a little about myself. As I'm sure you're aware my name is Archibald and I first joined the Perpheads.com community in July 2014 and have played on and off since then with the classic love/hate relationship that a lot of us endure with perp. During this time I have seen Perpheads change in a lot of ways to develop into what we see today and also stood witness to see members of the community change whether that be for good or bad - this includes myself.

I have just finished my A-Levels in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics and am unsure of where I'm heading next. I have been within the Royal Air Force Air Cadet organisation for 5 years now and currently hold the rank of Flight Sergeant (Staff Cadet) and thus am the second highest rank on my Squadron. A couple years ago I worked as a Front of House Waiter for a local Hotel and after that I was a Customer Service Assistant at my Local Tesco Superstore. Throughout my life I have held multiple positions of responsibility such as Head Boy at my Sixth Form School, Gold Sports Ambassador for my local council, and an Ambassador for a, very, well known airline company which I will not mention in the hopes to prevent being doxed.

Back in March 2016 I applied for Enforcer at the age of fifteen to which after a two month pending period, MoronPipllyd accepted me into his team. I then fulfilled my role as a Moderator for 8 months before resigning at the end of January 2017 due to my own personal guilt. I had spent a lot of time inactive and thus my recent report counts at the time were slacking behind my collegues. Despite @MrLewis and @Bolli advising me to take a break rather than resign, I felt as though my position could be better filled and thus my decision to resign went through. These 8 months were probably some of the best I've had in Perpheads - I enjoy helping people, what can I say?

As I'm sure it's no surprise that being a staff member has been my most notable memory here at Perpheads.com however the Paralake Police Department is also another one. Yes, I'm not in the PD currently. Yes, I'm not exactly a notable member of the PD. Yes, I've never been a command member within the PD. But I feel that 'Enforcer material' is far too often being decided on what people have done within the PLPD which prompts responses to players applications such as 'you need to get a higher rank' which, in my opinion is not true at all. When @j man first breathed about the new system he faced the challenge of it being accepted by the community which is why we started with the supervisory whitelist for Sergeant and Lieutenant in game. I was in the first cohort selected and granted the opportunity to be added to the supervisory position which transferred over to a Sergeant position when the full whitelist was released where I spent my time as an Internal Affairs worker with @Samuel. I personally feel like I contributed a fair amount to where we are with the full whitelist today as I was there working on our google drive, making new documents, and in general trying to make the whole process more efficient, professional, and actually workable. I was also later approached to be part of the 'beta team' of dispatchers where I spent a lot of time.
I later resigned from both these positions.

You have just read a very short glimpse of me and my backstory to which I'm sure you can infer what skills I possess from these roles and anecdotes. I'm sure you don't need to be told that I am a hard-working, professional, and mature person who upholds all jobs and tasks he is assigned to with the highest quality. I'm sure you're also aware by my previous resignations that I accept nothing but the best of myself which is a clear indication to you that I will not allow myself to slack within this position.

I hope you wish to support me with this application and I look forward to helping out the community once again!

Thank you.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

I practically live on the Teamspeak.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

I appreciate what you've all done for me but more importantly, I appreciate YOU! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.