nutrient10

IN-GAME NAME:
Alex Mills

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:63141227

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction

For those of you who don't know who I am, my steam name is nutrient10 but most people know me as just nutrient or Alex, which is my in-game name. I have been a member of this community since late 2013 but similar to quite a few people I was on and off quite often, I started to get into the server early 2015 but I only really became very active from late 2017 and early 2018 onwards.

Why I want to be an Enforcer

The most important reason for me wanting to become an Enforcer is to help the community. I have always had a passion for helping others and I believe I will find fulfilment in this role due to being able to assist the community even more. While I would never consider myself to be a salty or toxic person, out-of-character at least, I noticed that in a few situations in-character, I would come across as rather ill-natured, but not in a disrespectful way. While it has never been my intent to come across this way out-of-character; I believe my conduct and attitude in-character could have been improved either way, which I have corrected since some time ago, so that I can be seen for who I really am and most importantly, in my opinion at least, be a good role model towards others, predominantly newer players who can be quite vulnerable and pick up on these bad traits and end up utilising them themselves, this is why I often remind people that what they are doing is against the rules so that they do not get into trouble and ruin the roleplay for others.

I have always wanted to go for a staff position since not long after getting into the server and becoming a concurrent player as I have always wanted to help in whichever way possible, however, I knew full well that I wasn’t ready for the responsibility of maintaining a staff position back then and definitely was not experienced enough, besides how much I wanted to help. As a result, I just continued to play on and enjoy the server for many years without considering it again. That is until now. I finally feel as though I have gained enough experience throughout my time in this community and I am always using this experience to help others, even since I started playing on the server, if I had an answer to somebody’s question I would always make sure to answer it using help chat, OOC chat and other platforms such as Steam or TeamSpeak where someone might ask me a question to do with the server or community.

To summarise, I love helping out people as much as I can and I also like to push myself further, because of this, I think this would be a great opportunity for me to take on the responsibility of being a staff member where I can help the community even more than I can already by assisting with the enforcement of the rules. Of course, I can already help members of the community by answering their questions and helping them get started and so on, which I constantly do, however, through my experience in the community I believe I would be of greater assistance as a staff member as I would be able to contribute my skills and experience gained to the staff team and to the community as a whole.

I want to finish this question by stating that I am in no way perfect and I have made mistakes throughout my time in this community. However, what sets what aside is that I have made a crucial change to my attitude and I am very confident to say that I have improved a lot, especially in the last year. I am now determined to improve on my weaknesses even more and learn from each and every one of my mistakes.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I am active on the TeamSpeak server and I am usually on it every time I’m on the server and sometimes when I'm not.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Police Department

Some of my achievements in the PD are Traffic Trainer, Supervisory Investigator for Internal Affairs, as well as becoming a supervisor. My experience in Internal Affairs has taught me how to effectively investigate misconduct and then come to a fair and unbiased outcome depending on a defendant’s record and if they have improved or not. Through my experience as a Training Officer, I have learned how to conduct myself accordingly with elevated permissions (on the Training Server). As a supervisor, I have gained a lot of essential experience in dealing with supervisor calls and other cases where I have demonstrated that I can easily digest information and then come to a fair conclusion.

Throughout my time in this community, I have been able to experience all sides of the rules and laws countless times. From legal activities as a cop or illegal activities as a civilian. Because of this, I am confident that I have been able to gain a very thorough understanding of all areas of the rules as well as laws through this experience within the community, which is another factor for me considering this position as I believe I can use this knowledge to assist others and help with the enforcement of the rules.

Key characteristics

• I am independent but not afraid to seek help.
• I can digest a lot of information at once.
• I am very dedicated and determined.
• I am very understanding.
• I am calm, easy-going, friendly and very helpful. I am very approachable.
• I am assertive when I need to be.
• I am able to remain professional.
• I have gained a lot of confidence and I am not afraid to take leaps, whether big or small.
• I am able to recognise if something was intentional or accidental.
• I am trustworthy and reliable, you can always count on me.
• I am a fast learner.

Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Lastly, I am very welcoming to criticism and feedback. I am very adaptable and determined to improve on my weaknesses and it would be appreciated if you guys can point them out to help me improve.
Thank you for reading my application.​

Last edited:

Deleted member 5577

+Support
Other than the fact he allowed me to spend 800k on a 2015 Holiday Doll.

He has great legal knowledge, is calm and collected as an officer and always deals with situations justly and efficiently.

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
+SUPPORT

Nutrient is a nice guy, he would make a nice Enforcer. He also seems to have good knowledge about the rules ( From what I have seen ).

Reaction score
+Support

Very nice guy. Likes helping out new player that join the server, Has been part of the community for a long time already. Has very good knowledge of laws and rules. I think he would be a great enforcer, good luck!

Last edited:
Reaction score
FnO2WEA.jpg

Reaction score
+support
Whilst snacking on my chocolate Easter egg I was delighted to see that nutrient has posted an enforcer application. Me being a close friend to nutrient IRL I can state with confidence that Nutrient is a genuine community member and takes PERP seriously and he would be thrilled to be given such a position

#nutrient4enforcer

Reaction score
Without any external words, +Support

You're an good applicant for this role, I wish you good luck and keep my thumbs up on this one.

Reaction score
Nutrient I like you, you have good knowledge with everything that you need, pretty good actually.

The only thing I'm debating about whether it should be Support, or Neutral is that I don't see you a lot, and when I do it's almost always as a cop. Either way you do a fine job, and a pretty great player in the perpheads community. Sometimes even too serious xd.

Gonna say Neutral/Support for now.

Reaction score
This is something I've thought about a lot myself, yes some weeks I've been more active than others, although I still remain active, and yes I do go cop quite often, but like I said in my application, I've experienced both sides many times and I do frequently do a lot of stuff as civ so I am confident in all areas. While I come on as often as I can (with other factors such as school) I am now balancing things out quite smoothly and I am beginning to be much more active, coming on pretty much every day of the week now.

Nevertheless, thank you for your reply. It is nice to finally see some criticism that I can take on board and you'll see improvements shortly. :)

Reaction score
+support Can confirm 11/10 blyat. Speaks often from experience when he helps the newer people as well as the cops.

Deleted member 1235

As a distinguished, loved, respected and cherished member of this community

my opinion is far more superior when I say yes to nutrient. He's like rogue only not smelly or welsh xx

Status
Not open for further replies.