nutrient10

IN-GAME NAME:
Alex Mills

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:63141227

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Introduction

For those of you who don't know who I am, my steam name is nutrient10 and I go by the name of Alex, which is my in-game name. I have been a member of this community since late 2013 or 2014, but I was on and off quite often. I started to really get into the server early 2015 but I only really became very active from late 2017 and early 2018 onwards. Throughout my time in this community, I have received some punishments in the forms of bans and warnings which are completely acceptable and of my own negligence. However, I put my foot down a while back and decided that that isn’t going to happen again and swiftly began to improve my attitude. I haven’t received any formal punishment in over a year. My last ban was nearly two years ago on 25 July 2017 and my last warning was issued to me over a year ago on 18 May 2018. I believe this depicts that I have made a great improvement in my attitude towards the community.

Why I want to be an Enforcer

The most important reasons for me wanting to become an Enforcer is to help the community, aid with dealing with reports as well as assisting with the enforcement of the rules, and lastly just generally wanting to get more involved in the community I love. I have always had a passion for helping others and I believe I will find fulfilment in this role due to being able to assist the community even more than I can already by helping out with the enforcement of the rules. Of course, I have been trying my best to do all of this already by helping (new) players as well as being active in help chat and making reports and trying my best to enforce the rules myself where possible. However, as a staff member, I would be able to take this to a new level and assist the community even more than I can already. I often notice people complaining about the time it takes for their reports to be handled, I obviously know staff play on the server too, however, I believe I will be able to assist with cutting down on how long it takes for reports to be handled due to my activity, experience and devotion to this community.

To summarise, I love helping (people) out as much as I can and I also like to push myself further, because of this, I think this would be a great opportunity for me to take on the responsibility of being a staff member where I can help the community that I’ve been a part of for so long even more than I can already. Of course, I can already help members of the community by answering their queries and helping them get started and so on, which I constantly do, however, through my experience in the community I believe I would be of greater assistance as a staff member as I would be able to contribute my skills and experience gained to the staff team, as well as just be an extra pair of hands, and to the community as a whole.

Police Department

Some of my achievements in the PD are Traffic Trainer, Supervisory Investigator for Internal Affairs, as well as becoming a supervisor. My experience in Internal Affairs, as a Supervisory Investigator, has taught me how to effectively investigate alleged misconduct and then come to a fair and neutral outcome. As a supervisor, I have gained a lot of essential experience in dealing with supervisor calls, handing out punishments such as reprimands where necessary, and other cases where I have demonstrated that I can easily digest information and then come to a fair conclusion that suits all parties.

Rule and law knowledge

Throughout my time in this community, I have been able to experience all sides of the rules and laws countless times. From legal activities as a cop or illegal activities as a civilian. Because of this, I am confident that I have been able to gain a very thorough understanding of all areas of the rules as well as laws through this experience within the community, which is another factor for me considering this position as I believe I can use this knowledge to assist others and help with the enforcement of the rules. Alongside this, I am always putting this knowledge to use by making in-game reports which I believe substantiates that I have a good knowledge of them.

Key characteristics

• I am independent
• I work well in a team
• I am dedicated
• I am understanding
• I am calm and approachable
• I am confident

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, I am very active on the TeamSpeak server and I am usually connected to it if my PC is on.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Previous Enforcer Applications

https://perpheads.com/threads/nutrient10s-enforcer-application.37526/

Although my previous Enforcer Application was rejected, it was a great aid for me as I was able to take in the feedback I had received from it and then improve myself as much as possible in order to be able to fit into the role of Enforcer and have a better attitude towards the community in general. Because of this, I now feel much more confident than I was when I last applied for Enforcer as I have been able to change my mindset, improve on my weaknesses and improve my attitude for the better.

Feedback and improvements since my last application

After my last Enforcer Application that I posted a little over a month ago, the feedback I had received was centred around ensuring a positive and professional image of myself is portrayed as well as keeping my activity consistent and proving my dedication to the role. Lastly, I was also advised to create detailed and concise action requests and in-game reports.

Since I have received this feedback, I believe I have met these criteria and I have improved a lot since my last application. Although I don’t tend to make action requests, I always submit detailed, and concise, in-game reports whenever I witness misconduct. Although I’m never disrespectful to anybody, I do admit that sometimes in-game, I had come across as quite ill-natured and my attitude in some situations wasn’t the most professional ever, especially if something was irritating me. I completely understand why this was said and I have made a great effort in order to remain professional and be more relaxed during all situations. My activity wasn’t too consistent until a few weeks ago, since then I have been on the server almost every day for quite a bit, ensuring I keep my activity consistent and to a high level. I have always been dedicated to this role but I have tried to prove this by constantly helping other players (most often through help chat), making a wide range of detailed in-game reports, portraying my knowledge of the rules, as well as making sure that I meet all of the criteria I received as feedback and improving my attitude and mindset so that I can fit into the role.

Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week. ✓
No warnings within the last month or bans within the last 3 months, this includes both the forums and the server. ✓
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them. ✓
You must have access to and use a microphone. ✓
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server. ✓

Lastly, I am very welcoming to criticism and feedback. I am very adaptable and determined to improve on my weaknesses and it would be appreciated if you guys can point them out to help me improve.
Thank you for reading my application.​

Reaction score
You cheat on perp and then decide to ddos nutrient, then have the cheek to comment on an enforcer application due to some sort of vendetta? Also, you're confusing nutrient and wotsit.

Go back to running your server with your boyfriend Sam.

• Agree
Reactions: A1L

ModoSN

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Vendetta? I don't have a vendetta I just think that he should not be an enforcer because of the things I stated in my post.

I've also never DDoS'd anyone in my life so I don't know why you think I did to nutrient

You seem kind of defensive about Nutrient. Are you him and lucas in some sort of polygamy relationship?

Reaction score
his age doesn't reflect their ability to understand and enforce the rules, this reply is very closed minded in my opinion. If he's mature and has a good understanding of the rules and laws, his age shouldn't really be taken against him.

Reaction score
@Puma Not particularly, I've met quite mature people for a young age if he has the capability of enforcing rules and law what makes him not applicable? His age? your response is very closed minded and very immature, to say the least.

Mim

Reaction score
+ Support from me, i haven't known Alex for long, however i know that he is hard working, knowledgeable and trust worthy and i believe you are ready for enforcer. I wish you the best of luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.