nutrient10

IN-GAME NAME:
Alex Mills

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:63141227

United Kingdom

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:

Why I want to be an Enforcer

To answer this question fully I first need to address my departure from the staff team. Due to some reasons, I have not been able to be as active as I would have liked to be within the past few months, and while improving slightly at some points, this ultimately led to me receiving a final activity warning in the last couple of weeks in December. After a short amount of time figuring out if it would be possible to fix this anytime soon and fully restore my activity, I decided it would be best for me to resign to Helper where I can continue serving the community I love in a different position where my temporary inactivity would not cause too many issues. However, since my resignation a lot of things have changed without notice due to the pandemic which has meant that I have been able to find a lot more free time which I have spent the majority of dedicating my time to the server and the PD and I am finally at a point where I am confident that I will be able to keep up my activity consistently and feel that I am ready to reapply for Enforcer and continue applying my skills and experience in a staff position where I can help others even further and aid in the enforcement of server rules.

To summarise, since my resignation from Moderator due to my activity, I have now reached a point where I feel that I am ready to rejoin the staff team where I believe I will be a real asset to the team due to my extensive knowledge and experience of being a staff member throughout all of 2020 and a long-serving member of this community.

Police Department

I’ll keep this fairly short as there are an awful lot of things that I can talk about regarding my career within the PD, however, I will mention one accomplishment I am most proud of. I first joined the Internal Affairs division at the end of December 2018, investigating a wide variety of complaints and eventually being promoted to Supervisory Investigator and receiving a commendation for my work in the division and have since become a Command Member in the division as of February 2020. Recently, I have also held an acting position as Head of Internal Affairs due to Super’s absence and A1L’s subsequent promotion to the acting position of Head of Professional Standards. I believe this role, as well as many others, depicts my experience with handling complaints/reports and the ability to assess a wide variety of different situations and then decide on the best action to take.

Rule and law knowledge

I’ll keep this relatively short as I believe my experience within the PD and the staff team speaks for itself where I have been able to gain a wide understanding of both the laws and rules of the server to a point where I can enforce them to an excellent standard. As well as this, I try and make reports wherever possible and have also aided multiple staff members where they have asked for my opinion on certain issues due to my past experience and extensive knowledge of the rules and laws.

Key characteristics

• I am independent
• I work well in a team
• I am dedicated
• I am understanding
• I am calm and approachable
• I am confident

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:

Yes, since my return I have been on the TeamSpeak server almost all the time and I am usually in-game or busy if I am muted.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:

Previous Accepted Enforcer Application

https://perpheads.com/threads/nutrient10s-enforcer-application.40058/

I have been a staff member for just over one year since my last enforcer application was accepted and this has granted me a plethora of skills, knowledge and experience throughout my time as staff which will enable me to continue applying these qualities to my duties if I am to be accepted again.

Requirements

Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
No recent in-game bans and warnings on record.
You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
You must have access to and use a microphone.
You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Thank you for reading my application.​

Reaction score
I'm going to give you my honest opinion here.
I believe you have the experience, knowledge, and integrity of a staff member and I believe you will thrive in this position if given again. Although, the only thing I believe you should improve on is your activity. I have noticed a significant improvement in your activity and I understand your circumstances, although being a member of staff, activity is a big thing. If you're consistently active, you deserve a role within the staff team again. Good luck buddy!
+Support

Reaction score
vIWViQI.png

Status
Not open for further replies.