Office of the Chiefs of Department Appointment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
chiefs.png

PARALAKE POLICE DEPARTMENT
Office of the Chiefs of Department Appointment
Hello all,

On Sunday the 7th August, I was appointed as Chief of Department following a four stage application process run by @TinySlayer. As most of you are aware, I went from Deputy Chief of Department to Chief of Department and have already served several months as a member of the Office of the Chiefs of Department. Now I am Chief of Department, I will be leading the future direction of the Department and continue to work closely with our command teams.

The first task that I had following my promotion was to appoint a Deputy Chief of Department. We had a lot of applications and shortlisted a handful of candidates to be interviewed by myself, @TinySlayer, @Tyla Jai and @Super_. Following these interviews and a thorough discussion which involved various other members of the senior staff team, we decided to select @AwesomeGamersHQ (John Davids) to be appointed as the new Deputy Chief of Department. I'd like to thank everyone who applied for the role, as we got to listen to some excellent interviews and read some great applications.

@AwesomeGamersHQ has written a statement on his promotion:
First, I would like to thank the quartermaster, community management, and Chief of Department Hayden for giving me the opportunity to serve in this important position within the community. The application has been a very constructive process that has allowed me to reflect on both the PLPD and myself in search of positives and points for improvement and I am delighted that I have been deemed suitable. Hayden has been doing a wonderful job as Deputy Chief of Department and I am sure he will continue to do so as Chief. He and Acerius made a great duo therefore it will be very difficult for me to follow them although I will do my very best!

In the coming weeks and months, I will be working closely with Hayden, the senior management team, and the various command teams to make any necessary changes for the benefit of the department. I will especially be looking at the feedback from the latest employee satisfaction survey as well as any other feedback I can gather from the community. I will endeavour to ensure that the PLPD communicates effectively with the whole community through various channels, making sure we respond promptly if any issues arise. That being said, if you have questions, concerns, or any general comments, please reach out to me through a medium that suits you.

John and I will now begin discussions this evening as to the changes we want to make to the Department and our plan moving forward, working closely with the command teams. In addition, we will remain transparent as to the changes being made. If you have any questions or want to speak to one of us, feel free to drop us a message.

Kind regards,
Hayden
Office of the Chiefs of Department

Status
Not open for further replies.