Official PERPHeads Trailer 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm surprised, this is actually really well made. Shoutout to whoever picked the music and synced the shotgun blows in the bank with the beat, you're amazing. And also whoever thought it'd be a good idea to get a lil "Baby Driver" reference in there.

It'd be great if the server was actually like this though, but good work nonetheless.

Reaction score
I'm surprised, this is actually really well made. Shoutout to whoever picked the music and synced the shotgun blows in the bank with the beat, you're amazing. And also whoever thought it'd be a good idea to get a lil "Baby Driver" reference in there.

It'd be great if the server was actually like this though, but good work nonetheless.
YES! You caught the reference, haha. I got that red car exactly for this reason and, of course, the car swap was also a little nod to Baby Driver as well

Reaction score

Baby driver is a brilliant fucking movie, I'm glad we put it there.

Reaction score

I've been wanting to use this song for so long haha

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.