Old steam nicknames.

Reaction score
Write your past steam nicknames on this topic if you wish.
Here are mine's.
728d1a906732f9981a61e37ff060aca2.png

Oh god I feel so disappointed of myself. I still can't believe I've used these names.

Reaction score
Hello, fellow CBC member. I don't really have any old steam names, I always use "Creepis" altough I used the names "Ashtray", "MyCreepis", "60's Spiderman" or "Cen" once in a while. Community tags such as [CBC], =(DR)= were just put in before my name, still haven't put the [PH] tag infront of my name for some reason.

Edit:
Explanation of my name (for @Pancakez)
Basically, it all started here on the Minecraftforums (back in the good ol' Alpha times)
95f032332a.png

The name is a mixture of "Creep","Creeper" and "Piss", I don't know how I came up with the piss part to be honest. Yeah, My Creepy Creeper Piss, later on I removed the "My" and the part about "Creeper" since it wouldn't be fitting anymore and I have been uninteresed in Minecraft nowadays (RIP, Infdev and Alpha times). Now, it is just "Creepy Piss".

Last edited:
Reaction score
My old name was Befkop. Ask dutch people what it means and don't ask me why I had that name when I was 12...

Reaction score
LifeCoach

Definitely not a hacker :3

Loejseren

#i will be bad #noblame

Definitely not Loejseren

Such a filthy day..

Sorry for the reckoning

Your lord and savior

LifeCoach the 2nd

[PH] loejseren

Reaction score
Kitty
Mr.Roboto
I'm not a Lady
KiT
Fuck Off Lydia
PlsDadNotTonight
Skywanker
DragmyballZ
MrsUndertaker
Undertaker
ExperiencedVirgin69
I'm Innocent
0.003 k/d
Cock

Reaction score
Cpt.Frank
CaptinFrank
PussyDestroyer (not true but I am one jk)

those are the ones I remember, currently my computer is being fixed at the moment and im using my dad's tablet/computer.