Overwatch 2

Reaction score
never enjoyed ow1 but after playing ow2 with some friends I'm really enjoying it which surprised me tbh

Reaction score
Been playing for the last few days with my guys. Lots of fun, and refreshing game even coming from Overwatch 1.

@glacial Best mercy in the fucking world
@Jay Best Lucio
@aeo WORST fucking Genji worlds ever seen
@DANIEL_ Best HAMMOND

Reaction score
Still think OW1 was better but it's pretty nice

Reaction score
5v5 feels better even if Tanks are just a stronger DPS at this point. Less shields mean you can finally enjoy the game.

Overwatch 1 was terrible and 2 does some things better. Except for the shop, lootboxes were way better and the battlepass feels unrewarding.

Corpses also like to spin a lot more in this version.

Reaction score
Considering that I never played OW1 (the TF2 killer some did say) and only ever placed TF2 which is similar in a couple aspects, I am absolutely loving it especially with a five stack, I haven’t unlocked competitive yet which I’m about 10 or so wins away from and I’m pretty excited to play a competitive mode that’s refreshing to me and the way the gameplay is structured is really nice all around. I’ve always been a fan of the HUD, really clean stuff and even used to have a OW1 HUD mod for TF2 so I thought it’d be worth mentioning.

I do wish there were more rewards/stores other than a generic battlepass, I was considering buying some cosmetic items of any interest which isn’t possible but that’s doesn’t shift my overall expression for the game.

tl;dr is good

Reaction score
hated the balance team for the past 6 years and still can't stop playing the game

Reaction score
I think it's defiantly worth checking out! I've been playing it a bunch recently and have been having a lot of fun, there are a variety of different game modes you can play as well so it has a lot of options from the competitive matches to the custom games, I'm sure you'll have fun playing it :D

Reaction score
The democratic people's republic of korea
I think it's defiantly worth checking out! I've been playing it a bunch recently and have been having a lot of fun, there are a variety of different game modes you can play as well so it has a lot of options from the competitive matches to the custom games, I'm sure you'll have fun playing it :D
I downloaded it when i posted this post and havent play anything sincr lol