Paralake Photographic Academy (PPA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Who are we?
We are amateur photographers that love taking photos of Paralake.

So, what do we do?
We are Paralake's photographers, we photograph Paralake at it's finest or at it's worst!

How do I join this?
It's very simple!; Contact me on the forums, tell me a bit about yourself and if you have any photoshop/photography skills.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are currently many available careers within our academy, here is it listed below;

Photoshopper: @Rogue Matiz Tyres

Photoshopper (Currently not taken)

Photographer: @Rogue Matiz Tyres

Photographer: @Sapir Sugavi

Photographer (Currently not taken)

PPA Management: @Lenny.

PPA Management: @Sapir Sugavi

PPA Management: @Oliver Roll

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do the specific careers do?
Well, it's pretty simple!

Photoshopper: You photoshop the photos that were given to you by the photographers and make it look at it's finest! When done; you send it to the PPA Management.

Photographer: You spend some of your time taking photos of whatever interests you!

PPA Management: When the week is over you public it on the forums with some cool text to each photo! You also discuss weekly subject, challenges etc...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are hoping the careers will be filled out soon so if you have any questions, please contact me!

Dear,

Jessamy Vingesus.

Please note; this is not an in-game organization, the only thing that is related to the game is the photo shooting.

Last edited:
Reaction score
52d6b708dee6eb4617ba94567a892e8f.jpg

Here's the last picture of my pets before they were mowed down by @Youseff and @Silent

Can I join?

Reaction score
Hello, there seems to be no activity coming from this org page, this thread will be moved into the 'Disbanded' section of the forums.

If your org is still active in game then message me directly to have it moved back.

Status
Not open for further replies.