ParalakeFM

What do you think of the current design?

• It's just about fine, could use some more responsiveness.

• It needs a major overhaul! I do NOT like this website design.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

ParalakeFM
The voice of Paralake City
As some of you may have noticed the team behind ParalakeFM and me have been working on a new radio channel, called ParalakeFM.

As some of you might of noticed, the team behind ParalakeFM have been working on a radio channel for the community. Thanks to the Owners and the work of the hosts we have managed to get the station added in-game for the restart tomorrow! (we did it ph)

How to become a broadcaster
Please head over to our website, and click the Apply button.

We will process the applications as soon we need more broadcasters! (Like right now.)

Current Broadcasters
@Roj
@Riekelt
@moher4 ghost
@LEWIS 088
@Kitty
@Jordan
@Jon Godinn
@GriiM
@John Daymon
@Belg Lmfao
@-=Bilbo Swaggins=-

http://paralakefm.com/

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Make me a Broadcaster, we need another female there :kappa:
kEmLf7x.gif

OneIraqiGamer

I'd love to be a broadcaster. I once had a station on another server called FegelNews. Pwease can i be a broadcaster

Reaction score
People, please read the thread, it will tell you that we currently do not need more broadcasters.

I'm posting this here because a lot of people are messaging me and it is taking up a lot of my time to respond to you.

Deleted member 1235

Let's hope this can become a decent station! With luck it might turn out like Euro Truck radio which mixes music and in game stuff perfectly.

Turn into spin off LBC and have phone fromage :trande:

Reaction score
If you need a real broadcaster, ask @Bertie he was a radio presenter on the internet kids game Habbo Hotel's third party radio station, he played real tunes for all 4 of the 5 year olds listening, a bit of drake, a bit of snoop and then well... i guess you can guess what happened.

EDIT: The funny part is i was serious, about him being good, its all true though, riperino bertie

Reaction score
[BREAKING NEWS] There is an App called Radionomy on iOS and Android. Here you can listen to us by searching for ParalakeRadio.

-Dj GriiM

Reaction score
We've had a couple of updates in the last days, the biggest ones that may affect all of you is that we now have a report function, if you feel a DJ is doing something that is unacceptable press the "Report this DJ" link and fill in the form, this is directly sent to me and Roj and will be investigated ASAP!

You dont even have to include any details, all stream info such as DJ says is sent to us automatically.

Reaction score
That event Jordan threw in was amazing keep up the good work.

You should add some traffic alerts so police can send in any closed roads or accidents.

Status
Not open for further replies.