Pedro Lopez

Reaction score
Hello,
I want to say thank you to Pedro Lopez @GPGP.
His roleplay knowledge is astounding, his RP as officer is just fantastic, today he was on duty as dispatcher and it was a pleasure.
He is kind, friendly and very respectful against everyone, even the most disrespectful people out there on Paralake!
He also made a whole lot of signs to bring the new sign update to a high limit, he created multiple signs specially for the PLPD, also signs to help new players not to jaywalk across the intersection.
I really think his actions needs to be seen and recognized, I wonder how no-one yet created a thread about him!
Thank you Pedro keep it up :)

Reaction score
Really like his attitude and approach on duty, also loveeeee the penal code signs in the jailing room!

• Friendly
Reactions: GP
Reaction score
Lopez was an astounding member of the community I came from. He’s a very cool dude, and is nearly always nice. It’s good to see he joined perp because he was always fun to be around. He would make an amazing corporal, just saying.

• Friendly
Reaction score
Since I have returned from LOA I have seen great things from Mr Lopez he has stepped into dispatching within the force and started by saying that he had no knowledge of how it worked and has gained some great ways of working!

• Friendly
Reaction score
Stumbled across Pedro many times. Even when he was new. Back then after our RP encounters were done I had to show him the acknowledgment he deserves by letting him know how much I enjoyed in LOOC. He never left character.
Pedro honestly is what I envisioned every cop being when I first joined a ‘serious RP’ server. Hence why I never got into playing a cop myself, not being able to live up to that standard.

All in all I think I can safely thank him, speaking for the whole server, for the fun he brought us all. Keep up the great work. Absolute legendary RP.