PERP-Heads Trailer registration

Reaction score
So this is the fourm where you if you wish to act in this trailer can register I need good actors and camera men:
15-20 actors/actresses
2-4 camera men
and we will film in the server LIVE so we can make is feel kinda real and we will make the trailer look like this:

Reaction score
Alright then, looking through the OP it's blatantly obvious that you're being too optimistic about this. For example you're looking for between 2 to 4 camera men which I can only assume are the ones with FRAPS or whatever.

How about this; I record, direct and edit. Just be an actor, I've got experience in making videos with Vegas.

Reaction score
Alright then, looking through the OP it's blatantly obvious that you're being too optimistic about this. For example you're looking for between 2 to 4 camera men which I can only assume are the ones with FRAPS or whatever.

How about this; I record, direct and edit. Just be an actor, I've got experience in making videos with Vegas.
see I can direct I directed a lot of short movies but I just need actors and yea I exaggerated bout the camera men but sure I would love you to help me