PERP Twitch Stream GIVEAWAY!

Reaction score
Hello,

I've recently started streaming perp on occasion and I've enjoyed it a lot so I am planning to do it more in the future. The streams have brought some new players into the community by watching my content and it was great to see people excited to explore perp.

In an effort to attract new players to the server I've decided to host a giveaway! To enter you must follow my twitch channel twitch.tv/travistaps . I will roll the winner live in one week from today. If I reach 100 followers the giveaway will increase to 300k and I will select two winners, the first will win 100k and the second will win 200k. I am also including a 150k prize for 3 people who help a new player on the stream join the server and show them around.

I will summarize all the information for simplicity:

GIVEAWAY 1:
Prize amount = $200,000
Number of winners = 1
Eligibility = Follow twitch.tv/travistaps
Date rolling = 01/02/2022

GIVEAWAY 2:
Prize amount = $150,000
Number of winners = 3
Eligibility = Follow twitch.tv/travistaps + Help a new player on the stream join the server and show them around
Time(s) given away = From the period of (26/01/2022 - 07/01/2022)

GIVEAWAY 3 (Only occurs if 100 followers is achieved):
Prize amount = $100,000
Number of winners = 1
Eligibility = Follow twitch.tv/travistaps
Date rolling = 01/02/2022

In total there is $450,000 worth of prize money to be won!

Last edited:
Reaction score
The giveaway has concluded.

I have made some changes to the giveaway and instead decided to give 550k to my viewers!

Here are the results:

200k Giveaway Winner:
@Clarky

100k Giveaway Winners:
@Ophelia
@Mendo
@KaiH

50k Giveaway Winner (For helping a new player):
@Aquaa

A huge thank you goes out to everyone who supported the stream and allowed for this giveaway to happen. Future giveaways are in planning so stay tuned for those!

Note: Due to the way the giveaways run you must be watching the stream to be able to enter. Only my followers were able to win however.

I hope this journey has brought some new players to perpheads and I will continue to do so going forward!

I have paid out all the giveaway amounts except to @Clarky and @Mendo so if you guys can reply with your bank accounts I'll make sure you receive your prizes.