PERPHeads Charity Livestream 2022

Reaction score
0f2vODB.png

Introduction

Today, during the season of giving we are announcing a charity livestream being hosted by @Aquaa, this will be the first official charity livestream in the history of this community. We have been running the Secret Santa for several years where you have all demonstrated how charitable you can be so we thought it'd be warm to extend this to a charitable organisation as a community together.​
About the Charity

The charity that has been chosen by @Aquaa is St Judes for Children's Cancer Care. St Judes provide lifesaving care and treatment for children suffering with cancer, providing them with meals, toys and games as-well as supporting their families during their treatment. You won't only be helping this specific charity as St Judes share their research with other cancer research organisations across the world, so your donation will be contributing towards the battle against this terrible disease.​
st-jude-campus-st-jude-childrens-research-hospital*1024xx3600-2027-0-178.jpg
About the Stream

The stream is going to start at 21:00 GMT / 16:00 EST on Friday 30th December 2022 and will last for approximately two to three hours but this is flexible depending on the success of the stream and total viewers. If you'd like to donate there will be instructions on how to do this during the stream. The service used for donations is by Twitch, your donation money will be going directly to the charity. The starting target will be $50.00 USD. The game that will be streamed is currently not decided to please leave suggestions for games below.
Useful Links
You can join the Discord Event for an automatic notification closer to the time.​
The stream will take place on Aquaa's Twitch Channel.​
A link to the charity page so you can learn more about the charity.​
A link to Aquaa's forum profile to direct any specific questions about the stream.​

Reaction score
0f2vODB.png

Introduction

Today, during the season of giving we are announcing a charity livestream being hosted by @Aquaa, this will be the first official charity livestream in the history of this community. We have been running the Secret Santa for several years where you have all demonstrated how charitable you can be so we thought it'd be warm to extend this to a charitable organisation as a community together.​
About the Charity

The charity that has been chosen by @Aquaa is St Judes for Children's Cancer Care. St Judes provide lifesaving care and treatment for children suffering with cancer, providing them with meals, toys and games as-well as supporting their families during their treatment. You won't only be helping this specific charity as St Judes share their research with other cancer research organisations across the world, so your donation will be contributing towards the battle against this terrible disease.​
st-jude-campus-st-jude-childrens-research-hospital*1024xx3600-2027-0-178.jpg
About the Stream

The stream is going to start at 21:00 GMT / 16:00 EST on Friday 30th December 2022 and will last for approximately two to three hours but this is flexible depending on the success of the stream and total viewers. If you'd like to donate there will be instructions on how to do this during the stream. The service used for donations is by Twitch, your donation money will be going directly to the charity. The starting target will be $50.00 USD. The game that will be streamed is currently not decided to please leave suggestions for games below.
Useful Links
You can join the Discord Event for an automatic notification closer to the time.​
The stream will take place on Aquaa's Twitch Channel.​
A link to the charity page so you can learn more about the charity.​
A link to Aquaa's forum profile to direct any specific questions about the stream.​
Very admirable @Aquaa , I can't wait to watch it!

Reaction score
I made a quick straw poll to get some overall ideas as to what everyone would find entertaining. I am very open to other suggestions and will take the results into consideration. Please vote below - I want to make sure we keep it as entertaining as possible, but either way it'll just be me and maybe some friends playing and chatting with you guys while raising some money :)

There is already screamer sound effects and stuff like that, I will also leave the $1 TTS active and will send that to the charity myself. Keep in mind that the official fundraiser will be there too.

Reaction score
First and foremost, thank you so much to everyone who showed up to support the stream and donated. I am seriously astonished by the amount we raised, while I set the goal for $50, I figured we could probably get closer to $75-$100. By the end of the stream, we accumulated a whopping total of $259.77. This is seriously an amazing accomplishment and shows how much of a giving community we are when we all come together. Thank you once again to everyone who showed up, and to community management for allowing this. I am sure with the success of this stream they would want this to be a re-occurring annual event. You should all feel good about being charitable even if you donated just a dollar, it makes all the difference. Cancer is an unfortunate disease and this year I, unfortunately, had two relatives diagnosed with different forms of it. If anyone ever needs someone to talk to, you can reach out to me.

Happy New Years everyone.

ACurF8y.png

9uWOjs2.png

LRMkxdO.png

120iq0e.png

6ZpunHI.png