Event Suggestion Perpheads Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Perpheads Classic
Suggestion Description: Simply not just a map change but a whole revert back to the first days of the server with clean database just for a 1 week-long event which this is gonna be optional so a different server without affecting the original server. This can be done on the birthday of Perpheads. I believe people would love to see this event, to be honest.

It's like WoW: Classic but Perpheads edition.

Why should this be added?:
+ Bringing old memories?
+ A different kind of event that can be done on the day of Perpheads' birthday. (I don't know the exact date, my apologies)
+ Could be fun to enjoy with a clean database with the old system of Perpheads such as non-whitelist SWAT and stuff.
+ Let the new people see where and how did this journey begin.

What negatives could this have?:
- The whole plan would go down if owners don't have the old backups.
- We might need active staff members to conduct duties on the servers which might cause conflict to have staff activity on either server but we can fix it by simply giving Honorary members to be staff members on the event server. And also Community Managers can review how Honoraries conduct their duties on the event servers as well.

Useful Images and Videos:
BRuof8d.png

Special thanks to @GamingPeach for bringing the videos to our attention!

Last edited:
Reaction score
This very much reminds me of when the map was reverted to the perpheads evocity map ages ago, it was very fun for a few days however the gimmick died out quickly and mingery ensued. If this was somehow accepted i'd prefer it be returned to the first version of paralake rather than evocity though. I do think this could be very enjoyable however.

Reaction score
Would love to try the server in its older state on an old map too, how did the legacy server go years ago?

Reaction score
Hello,

Think this is a great idea but maybe a long weekend instead? i.e. Friday, Saturday & Sunday?

Old trailer to give an idea to people on what perpheads was like a long time ago!

Thanks,
Gamingpeach

Reaction score
Host it on a second server if anything.

Worth mentioning that a huge portion of the old content is gone and unrecoverable IIRC.

As mentioned above, map revert was a gimick phase and was enjoyed for the novel aspect, a huge portion of the game mode suffered as a result of map reverts. So much so even that our last map revert, which was one last spin of Evo city, was called off after a few days due to widespread distaste.

Reaction score
Didnt we lose a bunch of back-ups when the servers burnt down?

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
Host it on a second server if anything.

Worth mentioning that a huge portion of the old content is gone and unrecoverable IIRC.

As mentioned above, map revert was a gimick phase and was enjoyed for the novel aspect, a huge portion of the game mode suffered as a result of map reverts. So much so even that our last map revert, which was one last spin of Evo city, was called off after a few days due to widespread distaste.
Remember the old legacy server? was used for literally 1 day and died the day after, kind of sad to watch tbh

Reaction score

There's going to be a lot more planning that goes into the 10-year birthday than this year's birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.