perpheads.info - The PERPHeads Wiki

Status
Not open for further replies.

M

Reaction score
logo.png

www.perpheads.info
Hello there,
Recently I have spoken with @Riekelt and we have agreed to operate a wiki for the community and server. Everyone is welcome to contribute information and tutorials, and I am hoping that it will prove its self to be a reliable and worthwhile source of information.

a1e8d4c6ee26ef824064d7ce52f9cce6.png

Those who actively use the wiki will be given elevated permissions on it. Please read the contributions policy before submitting any work.

At the time of writing, there is very little content available, however if people work towards populating it it should become beneficial to members both new and old.

Please contact me if there are any issues/questions.

Thanks

Reaction score
I reckon this is an amazing thing thats been created as soon, content will be uploaded and then new players or players that play regularly on the server can check for guides and etc. Good Work on creating a wiki. ;)

M

Reaction score
Just since it's rather difficult to decide what to write/contribute, I've made a brainstorming page:
http://perpheads.info/index.php/Articles_Brainstorm

If you add to this and [[link page]] the ideas, someone can click onto it and kickstart an article.
[DOUBLEPOST=1458752575,1458752086][/DOUBLEPOST]How to make a new page (@Archibald)
9da497461f3e86eb94765c438a05190b.gif

Reaction score
An idea of a wiki on PERPHeads is great! Already contributing.
RIP to all those future guides about things in PERP, that are soon going on the perpheads wiki.

Edit: My update to the wiki:

DgZ012O.png

Last edited:
Reaction score
Better make use of this video now :trande:
I'll try to get some of the NPCs done or other stuff when ever I got time for them. Should they be submitted to the brainstorm page or should we already create a main page for them so people can edit the stuff in them?

Reaction score
So I may or may not have gotten a littlebit caught up in it. Spend the last 30 minutes making this page loool.
nT3H3B8.png

Reaction score
So I tried to put a picture in by doing so with the embedded file, the problem is what link or address to I put in the [[File: ______|Thumbnail|Caption 1|

What do I put in the _____? A link, the file name or what? When I put the file name it didn't work nor the link to it

Reaction score
I'm making template additions, so if you want to add them to a page that you're editing to give your viewers an message without putting it in the article you can now use these:

{{Contribute}}
Zo31NB9.png

If a page is deemed unreliable by a administrator they can now add a unreliable bar so that they can later come and revisit it to review it, for the code to put this on a page just send me a PM.
WekV5F2.png

More to come!

Status
Not open for further replies.