PERPHeads Rust 2023

Would you play

• Total voters
Reaction score
Vote or your mom is primlocked. If enough people want to play, I'll get a server and see how it goes.

Server is up today in around 2 hours!!!!

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
I literally flew to Serbia and banged your sister

My sister is two years old. Have a seat my friend.

dShuqPBMwxJq6NGXEhtaLx4uUUU.jpg

Reaction score
Don't make the map too big cuz otherwise i can find @rxsm little rattery 1x1 in the forest

Reaction score
Honestly I just love building cool bases, not a fan of the raiding shit, so if a zone for PvE would be setup that’d be great
I was actually looking through popular plugins to see what else I could throw onto the server, and there is a zone plugin where I think you could configure an additional green zone. Roleplayer safe haven.

EU server only!

Mf voted no and is demanding an EU server. I do not have the confidence that any EU players are going to stick around longer than a week so…

Reaction score
I was actually looking through popular plugins to see what else I could throw onto the server, and there is a zone plugin where I think you could configure an additional green zone. Roleplayer safe haven.

Mf voted no and is demanding an EU server. I do not have the confidence that any EU players are going to stick around longer than a week so…
@Aquaa NA servers arent that terrible for EU, just depends where it is located, 80 ping is the worst I have had on most NA servers