PERPHeads Secret Santa 2017

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

I'm making this thread to announce that I will be starting a Secret Santa event (With the help of @Super_ ) for the entire community to participate in! Within doing this we hope that the community members are able to grow closer to each other and spread joy and christmas cheer throughout gift giving!

For everyone who doesn't know how Secret Santa works, everyone who joins this event will be randomly paired with one other person from the pool of participants and you will have to get that person a gift whilst also receiving a gift from another random person in the pool.

Here are some rules that will have to be followed throughout the duration of this event.
  • Gifts can be items from games that thoroughly support trading (TF2,CSGO) or Steam games.
  • Make sure you are active on the forums as this will require a lot of communication and collaboration to have it go successfully - This means regularly check for inbox messages.
  • You MUST give a gift to your giftee. Being a greedy grinch and failing to send a gift to the person whose name you received will result in appropriate actions being taken by Senior Administration.
  • You MUST notify me what you gave your giftee. This should properly be done so with a reply to the conversation that we send notifying you who your giftee is.
  • Do not share the identity of your giftee to anyone, especially not them. The whole point is for this to be anonymous until they receive the gift.
These are not official rules but are some common guidelines.

• Around new years eve, we will be doing a recap of how the event turned out, and what people got from their secret santa. This'll be used to confirm that no one has been grinched.
  • We reserve the right to disqualify anyone from entering and kick out anyone participating if we see it fit.
If you have any questions or concerns, PM me with the title SECRET SANTA Q/C.

If you would like to participate, click here.

Entries will close on December 25th (12/25/17 or 25/12/17) at 5:00 PM UTC+01:00 (Central European Time Zone)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! We hope you enjoy this event.

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
will result in appropriate actions being taken by Senior Administration.

Inactive

anteater.jpg

Reaction score
  • Staff
As requested by @arron/faith we will be asking you guys what the minimum skin worth should be to prevent people from giving Sand dune skins from csgo or other garbage with the intent of not wanting to give a joyful gift and instead give something meaningless.

We strongly encourage to give gifts with meaning to your giftee. Anyone can buy a $2 skin and gift it but perhaps re-name it to something cute and gay.

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Sire this is a bit late
65787019-santa-claus-holding-a-watch-in-his-hand-pointing-at-the-clock-at-five-minutes-to-midnight-the-concep.jpg

I doth not like my holidays to be rushed

Reaction score
  • Staff
Updates -

Upon taking a democratic vote, the minimum worth of any skin or item gift from a game such as Team Fortress 2 or Counter Strike:Global Offensive will have to be at least $3.00 (This can be done with multiple skins/items)

In order to make sure everyone participating has enough time to cash out their paychecks and what not, the deadline for sending your gift out will be January 1st, 2018 - If you fail to give a gift by this deadline you will be marked as a Grinch and risk community punishment.

noGrinch.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
Updates -

Upon taking a democratic vote, the minimum worth of any skin or item gift from a game such as Team Fortress 2 or Counter Strike:Global Offensive will have to be at least $1.00 (This can be done with multiple skins/items)

In order to make sure everyone participating has enough time to cash out their paychecks and what not, the deadline for sending your gift out will be January 1st, 2018 - If you fail to give a gift by this deadline you will be marked as a Grinch and risk community punishment.
yes very read sire
LmwpB_2gRcCopsIWkGwHIA.png

Reaction score
Can you give 1k to someone in-game cash or buy them a pistol??
[DOUBLEPOST=1514059626,1514053967][/DOUBLEPOST]
Can you give 1k to someone in-game cash or buy them a pistol??

No one would
[DOUBLEPOST=1514060456][/DOUBLEPOST]Actually winter sales on now I might be able to buy a lot of games.
[DOUBLEPOST=1514060572][/DOUBLEPOST]Well I was gonna say yes but you said no so I will stick with your answer.

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who entered! PM's with who you are going to be gifting have been sent out in your inboxes. I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this event because it is going to help me improve on how this is managed and how it will turn out next year and the years after that. If you have any suggestions or improvements be sure to pm them to me.

I'd like to thank @Super_ for helping me out with organizing this event.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

-Aquaa

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone who entered! PM's with who you are going to be gifting have been sent out in your inboxes. I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this event because it is going to help me improve on how this is managed and how it will turn out next year and the years after that. If you have any suggestions or improvements be sure to pm them to me.

I'd like to thank @Super_ for helping me out with organizing this event.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

-Aquaa
Why can't i be grinch and just give a shit skin?

// mobile

Reaction score
I don't have a partner
[DOUBLEPOST=1514229494,1514229073][/DOUBLEPOST]I don't have a partner @Aquaa

Well that’s because you weren’t sure if you could even give a gift because you didn’t know what you were getting for Christmas. If someone gets grinched we can work something out