PERPHeads Secret Santa 2018

Reaction score
eUrLgkYRCB12.png

Hello everyone, hope all is well. As some of you may know, I hosted a Secret Santa last year for the '17 holidays and it went VERY well. We had several participants and had many great gifts given along with the spreading the holiday spirit.

For everyone who doesn't know how Secret Santa works, everyone who joins this event will be randomly paired with one other person from the pool of participants and you will have to get that person a gift whilst also receiving a gift from another random person in the pool.

Here are some rules that will have to be followed throughout the duration of this event.​

• Gifts can be items from games that thoroughly support trading (TF2,CSGO) or Steam games.
  • Make sure you are active on the forums as this will require a lot of communication and collaboration to have it go successfully - This means regularly check for inbox messages.
  • You MUST give a gift to your giftee. Being a greedy grinch and failing to send a gift to the person whose name you received will result in appropriate actions being taken by Senior Administration.
  • You MUST notify me what you gave your giftee. This should properly be done so with a reply to the conversation that we send notifying you who your giftee is.
  • Do not share the identity of your giftee to anyone, especially not them. The whole point is for this to be anonymous until they receive the gift.
  • Check back here regularly as there will most likely be updates/changes.
These are not official rules but are some common guidelines.​

• Around new years eve, we will be doing a recap of how the event turned out, and what people got from their secret santa. This'll be used to confirm that no one has been grinched.
  • We reserve the right to disqualify anyone from entering and kick out anyone participating if we see it fit.
If you have any questions or concerns, PM me with the title SECRET SANTA Q/C.

If you would like to participate, click here.

Entries will close on December 23rd (12/23/18 or 23/12/18) at 5:00 PM UTC+01:00 (Central European Time Zone)

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to everyone! We hope you enjoy this event.

noGrinch.jpg

Last edited:

rat

Reaction score
all i want for Christmas is the long number on your credit card, date of expiry, and three digits on the back.

Reaction score
I forgot to participate last year so I'll put in 20 Euros or more in this one so hope you get me as your secret santa ;) that is if I don't waste my second paycheck, gotta buy stuff for christmas before this HEH

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
Where is my gift this year

Reaction score
my unconditional love and friendship

Deleted member 1235

Can we have a few more guidelines, such as a rough spending limit and perhaps each entry can state things they would like/not like to make it a bit easier.

For example It would suck to spend like £20 on a game, just for someone else to gift you a hat or skin something on TF2/CS (I don't know what they are), when you don't even own or play the game?

Reaction score
Last year the minimum we had was like $3-5 bucks in tradable items for popular games that supported fluid trading, didn't have a limit though.