PERPHeads Talent Show

Reaction score

Hello All,

A thought that crossed my mind last night was to host a Talent Show. All members can take part and show off whatever Skills, Funny talents, or general awe-inspiring, strange things you can come up with.

With this in mind, I came across a post from @JRW making it an idea, so I thought, "Why not try host one". This will take place on Discord and a date and time will be posted later on. I aim to have this thought-out fully and discussed further with fellow Event Staff by next week with it occurring perhaps next Friday.

Some simple baseline rules are in place to stop any problems from occurring.

1. All members must allow the speaker to talk unless stated otherwise by the speaker. You may laugh at jokes but excessive interruption E.G Talking over the Speaker on purpose after being asked to be quiet will lead to yourself being removed.
  2. All Jokes, talents, and so forth need to be in line with the Communities Basic Conduct Rules. The last thing we want is a "Joke" to go too far and lead to hostility. If you don't know if your joke will go down well, talk to an Event Staff member who can assist you. You can find a list of Event Staff HERE

Prizes will also be posted later on as they need to be discussed with the event team.

Thanks,
Double J
Event Team