Perpheads TTT Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
logo.png

Perpheads TTT Server

Good evening friends, a couple of days ago we were having a discussion with @Fredy and various other members of the community about possibly expanding the community? In respects of getting more servers with different gamemodes or even from different games. What's your input on this?

@Fredy kindly gave me access to a dedicated server to trial some things, so we've turned it into a TTT server. This isn't exactly final, nor is this limited, more servers with different gamemodes is possible, but this is purely a test run, we'd like to see how well it goes. I'd like to get everyone's input on expanding the community, pros and cons and what suggestions you may have!

Now, feel free to join the TTT server! If you have any suggestions, let me know and we can see about adding it! More things are being added in due course but we're pretty much vanilla at the mo!

151.80.47.13:27017

Last edited:
Reaction score
I miss playing that old "the cube" mode. The one based on the movie. Was quite different and fun. Not that its novelty would last long, but it would be fun to refresh my very blurred memories of that gamemode.

Reaction score
Personally i would stick with RP related thing and not TTT with the community we have. Have you given any thoughts on other games such as atlas life?

Alex

Can we have a GM Stranded one aswell? It's quite chill and fun, and if you modify it yyou can make it nice and custom aswell!

MattIs

Loved playing TTT last year with everyone. Was good to be (a legal minge). Would love to see a Jailbreak server. They're always fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.