perpheads - who can it be now?

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Can you make a montage of getting mugged in r5 94,000,000 times or dying to me please?

Nah some of these are nice. Shooting someone that surrendered isnt very nice though tbf.

Reaction score
that was like twice though mane.....

and as to that, she actually killed my friend, if you look at around 1:59, you can see that we took out that guy and then a few seconds later my friend got killed, i cleared the place and she was the only person left so it was evident that she killed him

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Ik but my jew senses are tingling and you could have even mugged her first lmao.

Reaction score
Can you make a montage of getting mugged in r5 94,000,000 times or dying to me please?

Nah some of these are nice. Shooting someone that surrendered isnt very nice though tbf.
90% of the clips are just him shooting someone standing still and watching his friends shoot people lmaoo

Reaction score
FAKE NEWS the video of you shooting at the lambo got both of u killed by me
yup true
61420BAF-1315-4F91-B3E4-3A0875742E85.jpeg
90% of the clips are just him shooting someone standing still and watching his friends shoot people lmaoo
that’s like 2 or 3 out of the 12 or so clips wym lmao
and if im right, that type of shit was in pretty much every montage ive seen on the server
not all the clips are supposed to be me shooting, it’s literally meant to be an action type montage
I'd rather have shit hip hop as music than this, this made no sense...
no i find this style to be a lot better than someone playing shit like this over the video

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sprinted up the stairs and then when I stopped sprinted, I looked at the wall and the second I turned at the guy he shot me xd

Reaction score

HAHA XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ontopic; this is pretty epic buddy keep it up some people just take this 2004 game too seriously

Deleted member 1235

none of the miserable cunts in my street have signed up for this. I want a twat in a red coat to tell me I've won £15,653 :angery:

Deleted member 1235

You guys all see a montage.

I just see 3.21 with that machete by the safety store :booty:

Calling WPC @Aquaa

Reaction score
According to logs wiki has never gotten a single kill on perp, any staff can confirm this!