PERPMarket.com

Reaction score
After a few sleepless nights of coding, I'm proud to present, in cooperation with @curak ....
PERPMarket.com
I got fairly creative with the product descriptions, and I'd love suggestions for descriptions I haven't yet filled in.
How it works
  1. Deposit cash
  2. A crafter claims your order, and crafts it
  3. Crafter hands you your order.
  4. Order is closed, and the crafter is paid!

How it works as a crafter
  1. You accept an order you are able to do ( must craft instantly if possible to maintain good delivery times)
  2. You craft the order
  3. You hand the order to the buyer (contact them via steam
  4. 'Close' the order, money is automatically transferred to your website balance, which you can withdraw instantly.
We'd love some more crafters, feel free to apply here: https://forms.gle/M6gEVGGFfLJ1NwYe7

Reaction score
8BI442k.png

NOT happy

Reaction score
Would you look into allowing players to sell more than just guns in the future? Like seasonal items.

Reaction score
But what he means is, is there a section you can put out there for special seasonal items, list the amount of stock you have, and perhaps either bid for them or just straight up buy them

A1L

Reaction score
Pretty sure the owners get like a bit of the money when orders are made or whatever, I agree with you being that they could literally just pay when it's done and they have the goods, although it's good there is some sort of currency so you could just add shit to your balance and buy it when you need, but the owners i think I guess are taking a percentage of the price that they are paying or something? i dont know honestly maybe @CensoredExe and @curak can explain more

and or what @Sneaky said