[PH] Aaron enforcer app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Aaron Roycewicz

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:41291045

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER/HELPER: [ENFORCER] Well it’s not about the ranks i am bothered about, its helping the players whether new or old regulars people always need help, The server has lots of people who are friendly and i am one of them, i help-out in the help chat whenever i am online sometimes ask questions myself i have showed people where PD Was and road-crew since when i joined Reiss Howard showed me around so i am following what he did.

​I am mature for my age, i might sound a bit of a squeak but if i was really under 12 i wouldn't play garrysmod i would be playing minecraft where there is no microphone communication, yes i have been banned before and twice let off, By Ben when i flipped a table and it flipped another table which moved the other desk.

If i did get helper i would love to help-out the community i have 7 days playtime but played since September i left for a while and came back after some of my friends got banned so i now go solo, sometimes with friends but i think i would be a good helper because i have over 2270 + hours last week on PH I have had 48+ hours this week but more when i come on today im active at around 13pm GMT UK to 10pm (Only cause school off) if school was on it will be 16:00 - 21:30 Then i will go watch Television

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER: Good gamers Community [13 - 14 Months] , Distribution Gaming [1 month]and a few TTT servers

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Thank you for reading my application.

CONTACT INFORMATION Aaron.duffbeer1 on Skype – [PH]Aaron with bear photo on steam.

Reaction score
Okay starting off!
I do see you break rule(s) sometimes by actually leaving your cop job during a bank robbery and sometimes I've seen you breaking minor rules but still rules are rules

But I have see you actually try to enforce the server without admin powers which is very good in my opinion!

+/- support

Reaction score
John Daymon;n16103 said:
Okay starting off!
I do see you break rule(s) sometimes by actually leaving your cop job during a bank robbery and sometimes I've seen you breaking minor rules but still rules are rules

But I have see you actually try to enforce the server without admin powers which is very good in my opinion!

+/- support

thanks mate:)

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston;n16164 said:
Breaking rules and havent seen you RP. -Support

breaking rules? have have you saw me rp then.

List rules i broke below...

also never saw you before

Reaction score
Robert_Kingston;n16164 said:
Breaking rules and havent seen you RP. -Support

This makes no sense at all, so you say Aaron has broke rules yet you have not seen him RP so how can you claim he breaks rules if you've not personally seen him RP therefore not witnessed him breaking the rules? Further more, I've known Aaron for a while in the community, never seen him break a rule, but that's when i've rp'd with him I don't know what goes on when I'm not there. I see him responding to /help alot which is very useful and kind of him

+1

Reaction score
Denied, the Senior Admin team feels you are not currently ready for this position.

Status
Not open for further replies.