[PH] Ljungberg's Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
IN-GAME NAME: Robin Ljungberg.

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:61764163

Some Information About Me:
Hello there, my name is Robin (Ljungberg) and im from Sweden and currently 15 Years old. I really love playing video games at all kinds and PERPHeads (Gmod), is the favorite one of course, i have always loved RolePlaying games, like Arma, GTA IV (Mods) etc. Since i was a little child, i have always wanted to be a Police Officer and that is kinda what brought me into Roleplaying actually, since i always wanted to be a Police Officer, i have always been into following the Rules and helping other People out with their problems and that is kinda why im trying to Apply for a position like this again.

WHY SHOULD YOU BE AN ENFORCER:
I really feel that i should be an Enforcer, because i have been trying really hard to help out in both /Help and /OOC as much as i can. Im active on the TeamSpeak 3 server aswell to try and help out there if someone needs help or im just bantering on there talking to friends. Im also very active on the Forums, i'm there daily looking in the shoutbox etc, so i can help out there aswell.

I do meet all the REQUIREMENTS.

*Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
*No recent in-game bans on record.
*You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can Enforce them.
*You must have access to and use a microphone.
*You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

I have had so many good memories from this server and I really love the server and it's community and i really feel like i need to give something in return. That is why im applying for the Enforcer Position, to help out alot more than i can, with the abilities of a staff member to really take action and get into an 'Admin Situation'.

Information About Me:
Im a really calm, a nice person overall, mature, and i can handle an Admin Position fair and good. Im a really fair person, it doesn't matter if it is a friend or not, he/she should be treated the same way that any other players should. If someone breaks rules, they need to be dealt with, no matter what player/person it is, he needs to be dealt with, and that is what i can contol. Im not really scared to talk to another player, like i said, im always calm and ready to take control over the situation and deal with it.

An Example of a Situation:
A new player joins the server and decides to run across the Highway breaking 3.21, just a basic rulebreak that alot of new players do and they do not listen to "Normal Players" a lot so i can't really help this person at all, sometimes it goes good and i can help the person that really listens and understands, instead of just saying "F**k off" and then walking off, but IF THIS happens, i will of course make a /Report as always. Actually being able to help out in more situations like these, would be better and alot easier of course, its always annoying when you really can't do anything about rulebreaking at all.

When i see people rulebreaking im always trying to help out and tell the people involved in the situation about the rules they have neglected, like what they have done wrong and how to improve etc. As i have been an Enforcer before, i still got the experience and skills a staff member needs. When i was an Enforcer, i really thought i did my job correctly and i really enjoyed it. I really miss helping people out and thats why i'm applying for the Enforcer Position again. I know i did some things wrong sometimes but like who doesn't, right? I have appologized to the people in this community and its every single one. All I want to do again is helping the players and preserving gameplay and i can do it to 100% as an Enforcer. Now i will actually be able to show you guys what im really going for and capable of. With all the wrong things i have done in my past, i have still managed learned from them, I really did, and that will increase my ability to help out.

I really feel that i am ready to get back to the position again. Like i really feel happy about coming back to the community and start helping out again. I feel really good about this. I just can't wait!

Thank You alot for reading! :D

HAVE YOU BEEN ADMIN ON ANY OTHER SERVER:
I have been a Staff Member of this community.
Some Minecraft servers.
And some Other Garrysmod Community's

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK:
Im trying to be on teamspeak as much as i can. So yes, i am active on the TeamSpeak server.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY:
If you guys think that i have been a bad staff member, you can think that, everyone has their opinions right? But i'm sorry about that. I know i have done things wrong in the past, i really do know that but this is my chance to show you guys that im ready and the right guy for this position. I am terribly sorry for what i have done but I want this chance to show you guys a different or better me., I can and want to be really good staff member, i really love this community and i would do anything for a second Chance, literally. I have been active now for about 2-3 weeks straight after my comeback and i have been trying to help out as much as i can every single day. So i really hope and think people have seen my hard work i have put down into this.
And aswell it would be ALOT appreciated if you could put a Reason Why you +Support me or -Support me so i can learn and pick up some good Information that i can use and improve on those things were I lack behing. If i have done any spelling wrong i am sorry for that, hope you can understand it anyway.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
My Steam: [PH] Ljungberg
I am active on the TeamSpeak 3 Server. So you can contact me there aswell.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Robin is a good roleplayer and he got a good knowlege of the rules. He also got experience. +support

Reaction score
In my opinion, it was a mistake giving you staff in the first place.
You're a rude, immature minge who can barely follow the rules never mind enforce them. It makes me angry that you have the sheer cheek to come back after being shunned away for saying some disgusting things and try to become part of the staff team again.
It's just not on.

Reaction score
-Support - After everyone has been telling me you've recently started spamming people and asking people how you would do and also attempted to contact me on Skype even though we don't talk no more, I believe that you had the first shot and that was the last, when you was enforcer or moderator you was not active that much and the shout-box situation about "Hitler was a good guy", I think this ended your future of the PERP heads staff team, You've also only just came back.

Reaction score
- Support

I believe that unless you have a legit reason why you left your staff position (Revision, exams, army Etc....) You shouldn't be aloud to go back to said position especially if you left on bad terms and that someone else should be given a chance.

MattIs

- Neutral - I was obviously not a staff member when you were so I can't give an opinion about this, you are a nice guy but I think you try a little too hard to get staff (Just chill out, abide by the rules and hang out with people and it will boost your reputation). The main reason I've chose neutral on this application is because what other people are saying, and also you haven't been back for too long time. I recommend staying around for another month and I'm sure you'll have a lot better support from everyone.

Hope this helped you out!
Your Buddy Matt :)

Reaction score
Let's go. Right, Robin. You got Enforcer and I was so pleased for you. You were fabulous at Enforcing, you knew what to say, how to deliver it; and most importantly, when you should give a punishment to someone. You were active for some period of time before your activity just came to a complete standstill. You did make an inactivity notice, however it seemed like more of an excuse to not play on the server, all you did was change your steam name and sweat CS:GO for like two weeks straight. (From my POV)

Know that I've somewhat explained that part I'm going to comment on how you were as a person. Let's list em shall we?
  • You're kind.
  • You're a very experienced player / role-player.
  • You were very helpful and skilled at what you did.
As you all can see from what I've listed, Robin was and still is more than capable of upholding the Enforcer rank. However I feel like they'll be a slight controversy when it come's to whether or not to give you another chance at becoming an Enforcer. And I feel this is down to the simple fact that you somewhat took the 'piss' when you became an Enforcer. The Senior Administration team gave you a chance, and you more or less blew it. Does that mean I don't think you could ever become and Enforcer again? No, not at all. But as of now I do not think you should be re-applying at this time, not until you have proven that you are yet again 'worthy.'

As for now I cannot +support you, nor can I -support you. Best of luck.

Reaction score
I have to admit that since the first day you became enforcer I didn't like you as an enforcer, I thought you couldn't suit that role, I asked other's opinions about that and @M0R3TANK1NG could probably confirm what I'm saying since he replied that I was absolutely wrong and you had all the skill an enforcer requires.

Now I imagine you are wondering why was i thinking so. Well, I didn't like the fact you were stopping the RP for every minimal things which wasn't ok for you, now I can't remember what did I do those day you were the last enforcer who entered the staff team, but I do remember that i saw you doing it with many other players.

I think you didn't change at all and i'm not talking about the recent report you took me in (that one was fait to be honest) that's why i'm giving you a -support

Reaction score
Hi,
I have been reading trough some comments on here and some are obbviously just almost coppied from anothers person's post.
People start giving your own opinion not ''what i hear or read from others'' Your opinion counts not your coppied opinion.

• So lets get to your application Robin,
  • Your a friendly person.
  • You know the rules.
  • You know what to do when to do.
  • Youre roleplay is good.

I have been playing with robin sometimes and after the time i could see those things that i mentioned up here.

+support

Reaction score
if you (@Robin Ljungberg and @Stomper ) would at least read my whole post... i said that i'm not talking about the last report: "(that one was fair" i'm talking about past facts. and @Robin Ljungberg , i didn't go mad, i said you did the right reporting me, that's not the point so stop saying i'm mad and rating me dumb... that makes no sense

Reaction score
Because I won't be here when the Administration team (No Enforcers or Mods) goes through applications, I will write my opinion here.

Everyone here knows you did some mistakes in the past but to be honest, who didn't? Just take the first and second - Support here, some people should watch themselfs a bit more before judging others by their actions when they did the same or worse. I fully think that Robin has changed a lot, I really mean a lot, and he is definetly capable of handling this position again. Furthermore do I truely think that he has learned from his mistakes that he made and for the other people who wrote - Supports, stop living in the past, look up-front and realise how much this young man has changed. He was a good Enforcer in the past and we will be a better one in the future. He became more mature and self-esteemed, he ain't that angry anymore. To finish up the requirements you fit in every point and skill that we expect from players.

Let him be a tryhard if he wants but do not stop him from a dream, H8ers gonna h8 m8. Don't judge a book by it's cover or like Chrissy from action that he witnesses half a year ago.

+ Support from me, let's hope I can welcome you back in the team.

Reaction score
I have seen some the -Supports and i just wanna laugh really. You have judged me from the past and have you guys even read anything on my Enforcer application? Because for me it is like you are just -Support me for random reasons really.

Like a sentence from Chrissy.
''You're a rude, immature minge who can barely follow the rules never mind enforce them.''

And i just have a question, how do you know that i can't ''Follow'' the rules and ''Enforce'' them? You are not even ingame and i haven't seen you for months, you are just in the shoutbox nagging at people. And you are calling me Rude and immature? Please dude.

And some of AaronD's.
''how you would do and also attempted to contact me on Skype even though we don't talk no more''
''And the shout-box situation about "Hitler was a good guy"

Well, i said 'Hi' and then i didn't say anything back? So what did i do wrong there and how does that have anything to do with my Application. And aswell? ''Hitler was a good guy?'' That is just bullshit xD I have never said ''Hitler was a good guy'' and i will never say that ever.

Like whatever i would actually want a 'Real' reason for a -Support really. Because to me this doesn't even make sense. You guys are not the best either. You guys have F**ked up aswell, so don't blame anyone else if you have done the same thing please. Stuff like that disgusts me for real. Someone else blaming someone on something they have done their selfs i just hate it for real. But still i don't really care if you give me a -Support or whatever its just the reason for it. But still people have their ''Opinions'' but yeah, well. Like @MrLewis and @Mannerwaffel , Thank you guys for giving me honest and a fair -Support or a +Support that is the kind of respond i really want to thank you guys for your honesty. It really does mean alot to me. (AND OF COURSE The other +Supports aswell.)
But yeah, this is my ''Respond'' to you guys giving me -Support for some 'False' reason litterally. I'm sorry but its pissing me off when i see stuff that isn't right i just have to engage. If you like it or not i dont mind. But still thank all of you for your -Support or +Support. Have a great one.

Ljungberg

Deleted member 5920

I remember you as enforcer. You meta-gamed with me on teamspeak, because there was only 20 of us on the server so it's fine. -Support

EDIT: This was way before the time of "Virtious" or whatever that org was called. He metagamed with me on teamspeak in a private channel and when I said why are you talking on this, he said just use it as there is only 20 people on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Dear @Robin Ljungberg ,
  1. comment's max lenght is 300 characters
  2. again, i didn't said the report was invalid, i said it was FAIR: fair means legit
  3. no i didn't meant to say that you just wanted to stop the RP, i meant to say that you stopped many RP situations even if there was no need to
For example i remember you talking OOCly, with a guy who killed a man, about the fact he should have had a reason to kill him and at the end it turned out he had had a valid reason to kill him. something like this, i'm not too sure if the problem was really the "invalid" reason or something else

Ayjay

Reaction score
You gained the Enforcer rank after a long time of applying, you finally got to that place that you wanted to be and you threw it away because of whatever reason, it may not of been your fault but you did let the staff team down.

To be honest, I don't think you're mature enough to suit this role and if you let us down before who's to say you're not going to do it again? I'm all for second chances, but I don't actually think you should of got this role initally.

Good luck, but it's a no from me.

Reaction score
Application denied,

The administration team do not feel confident at this moment in time to bring you back on to the Staff Team. If you're still interested in becoming an Enforcer, I'd recommend that you wait a bit before applying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.