Pineapple on pizza

Is pineapple on pizza good?

• Yes

Votes: 30 33.0%
  • No

Votes: 61 67.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
In the Netherlands everyone says pineapples on pizza is fucking weird. While they themself eat a pizza called 'hawaii'. And its basically a pizza with ham and pineaple.. Like.. What dafuq are you on about?

Zoephix

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't even like pizza, pizza in general is disgusting.

Reaction score
A good recipe for pizza with pineapple is to make a ham and cheese pizza with mushrooms and sliced black olives, then cut a whole fresh pineapple into disk-like shapes and core them so they look like rings. You then grill the pineapple, Char or gas, both work in there own special ways, and have the pineapple as a side alongside some Mediterranean flavoured Couscous. Makes a great meal for the summer. Alternatively you could replace the couscous with, or serve it alongside a light salad.

In my opinion, grilled pineapple does go well alongside certain pizzas, just not on, and if you feel differently then I'd recommend just putting the pineapple from your slice onto the pizza.

Actual grilled pineapple goes on a pizza in my opinion despite me not really liking it, but when people put raw pineapple onto a pizza and bake the pizza, you get weird, semi dried pineapple. Pineapple is for barbecuing, not baking, in my opinion.

What I fail to understand however is how pineapple on pizza will forever be more popular than anchovies, sure they're strong but fuck me sideways and call me Sally those things are fucking lush on a pizza.

Reaction score
I'm saying if you want a good taste of Polynesia you don't have to pearl harbour a pizza with pineapple.

Reaction score
bro i always tell them to remove everything and only pineapple with the tomato sauce