Plate auctions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: adds a license plate auction to perpheads
plates based on themes of diffrent stuff names etcra are placed on the CH npc daily and a auction is started
highest bidder wins
there are 3 types of plates
rare [low digits]
uncommon [names etcra]
common [numbers and words that spell out names]
they all start out at diffrent starting bids

Why should this be added? (pros): money sink as hopefully it starts bidding wars
we get plates that are pretty cool that we perhaps didnt think about

What negatives could this have? (cons): coding work to accept bids and to make the plates not completely random

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
lets say I want a license plate named John, this week I am incredibly busy and someone bids 100k on my John Plate and because I couldn't join on thursday now I will never ever again be able to own the license plate john because someone snitched it off the auction after seeing it and willing to maliciously prevent others from getting it (this will more likely happen with numbers/letters as now they can be gotten way way cheaper)

Therefore I downvote it as the idea will not create a moneydrain and rather will just safe people money as well as annoy many more which are attempting to earn their money fair and square to buy it and couldn't be on on a specific date

Reaction score
lets say I want a license plate named John, this week I am incredibly busy and someone bids 100k on my John Plate and because I couldn't join on thursday now I will never ever again be able to own the license plate john because someone snitched it off the auction after seeing it and willing to maliciously prevent others from getting it (this will more likely happen with numbers/letters as now they can be gotten way way cheaper)

Therefore I downvote it as the idea will not create a moneydrain and rather will just safe people money as well as annoy many more which are attempting to earn their money fair and square to buy it and couldn't be on on a specific date
Realistcally this could happen with or without auctions.

Reaction score
I'm sorry but I agree 100% with what @blobvis 2.0 has said, it would be harder to obtain license plates and would also be an annoyance to some people who can't play all the time due to work commitments, I'm sorry it's a downvote for me, I can see the thought process behind the idea though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.