Player-hosted event 29'th of July

Reaction score
Hello! My in-game name is Hanz Edwardsson, and I've today found a deep interest of doing intense roleplay, such as hostage taking, and challanging the PLPD and its community.

I will tomorrow (29'th of July) go around and do minor events for the PLPD to test their capabilities, not on run'n'gun, but more the tactical versions, etc.

I will not send any alerts as of when I will do these minor events throughout the day, but I will make sure everyone online will get 'a notification' *Cough*

I promote the PLPD officers to record the events, and later on learn from their success and failure.

I hope we all will have a great time of intense roleplay together, to show that PERP isn't only rule-play (See what I did there?), but also deep roleplay, where you have to stick to your character to succeed the missions, or will fail...

(I'm on a budget since I'm not the richest man.... So donations of bombs is always appreciated!!)

Be ready @PLPD Professional Standards , Here I come!

Sincerely,
Hanz Edwardsson

A1L

Reaction score
I was about to shoot you in the chest when you tried raiding the PD w/o a gun ahahaaahah :yawn::yawn:

Reaction score
Hahaha yea it sure was something! Really awkward too since I didn't know I needed a gun...

Reaction score
Hello! My in-game name is Hanz Edwardsson, and I've today found a deep interest of doing intense roleplay, such as hostage taking, and challanging the PLPD and its community.

I will tomorrow (29'th of July) go around and do minor events for the PLPD to test their capabilities, not on run'n'gun, but more the tactical versions, etc.

I will not send any alerts as of when I will do these minor events throughout the day, but I will make sure everyone online will get 'a notification' *Cough*

I promote the PLPD officers to record the events, and later on learn from their success and failure.

I hope we all will have a great time of intense roleplay together, to show that PERP isn't only rule-play (See what I did there?), but also deep roleplay, where you have to stick to your character to succeed the missions, or will fail...

(I'm on a budget since I'm not the richest man.... So donations of bombs is always appreciated!!)

Be ready @PLPD Professional Standards , Here I come!

Sincerely,
Hanz Edwardsson
Lol police aint tactical