Player recommendation - Flugs

Reaction score
Today I'm recommending @flugs for showing determination and leadership both with the server. I first approached Flug's when I came across his Perpheads guide and asked him some questions regarding it. Since that day I've seen a great effort in him as he roleplayed quite a bit in Bazaar, taking part in a few passive RP ideas I had come up with at the time. After we had both became helpers, Flug's and I would talk about things we like about the community and eventually came up with the idea of creating an organization that would follow these principles and possibly counters some of the things we believe make things a tad toxic, leading to the decision of creating the continental.

Since creating the organization Flug's has shown leadership and creativity, to better help organizations, passive roleplayers, old and new players alike, and has gone beyond my expectations time and time again. and continuously demonstrates an aptitude for making the right decisions when necessary. It's thanks to the great work of Flug's, that I was initially motivated to try out such a brazen idea, which I believe is going brilliantly thanks to the community actively engaging with us and providing positive reception all around. Both Flug's and I look forward to providing a more passive style of play and hope to influence behavior in-game if only a little.

I look forward to what the future brings and hope that Flug's continues to act in the manner which he has been carrying out now.

- Testa