Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Adrish
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:70753923
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Running intersection red light / Metagaming

I recently recieved an IA complaint on me and have already submitted my statement, since i actually don't get that many i decided to review the footage afterwards to see if i could improve myself further. During a raid on subs 7 the amzing @Atomic and @Jimmy Gerrard managed to take down olsen with just their pistols, as you can see by the attached screenshot:

Screenshot_252.jpg

I did not get involved with the actual subs raid and at the end of it i came with the van to move a suspect from subs to PD. Only husky was still alive after being revived and i drove him to PD. It appears after Adrish respawned he went to get his car and then ran the red light at intersection, possibly even during his final min of NLR just to have the suspect spam his 10 toes binding in front of PD. I'd like to ask @Adrish why he decided to run the red light at the very convenient time of me passing trough the PD gates just to have husky spam 10 toes binding. I can only think of 3rd party communications being used to set this up as a reason to raid the PD. Considering this is a accusation of metagaming please provide proof of all claims you make, thank you!

You can see Adrish running straight trough the red light at 0:06

Last edited:
Reaction score
After looking at the video, from what I can see I lagged out. Yes, I went through the lights but I went right into a pole. There's not much I can do in this case, I never meant to run the red light, I lagged.

I heard Husky screaming 10 toes, so I further investigated it and saw he was in the back of the swat van being transported to the PD. I let my org know and right after that I was cuffed and questioned.

My bad

Reaction score
Can't comment on your lagging, told you the timestamp on TS as request 11. Juni 2019 23:39:52
Reason why you were cuffed is because i told officers to cuff all oranges outside of the PD, because the PD raid was clearly imminent at that point.

Reaction score
Denied

With Adrish allegedly lagging which caused him to run the red light at the intersection, not much can done in regards to that and could just be coincidental timing of when you were transporting Husky to the PD. As for the accusation of metagaming, again could be quite possibly coincidental timing but with Adrish taking all appropriate steps to investigate as to why Husky was screaming "10 toes", I don't see any issues with his actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.