Server Suggestion PLPD Image Section

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: PLPD Image Section
Suggestion Description: So currently when selecting an Image to put on a Flag, Image Frame, Illuminated Sign or whatever, we have 2 tabs to select from; Personal and Org. What I suggest is that the PLPD gets their own Sub-Section of signs (just a menu that your able to switch to that has PLPD dedicated imagery that your only allowed access to while your on duty as a cop) to help inform the public of what is going on at a certain area may it be a shootout and we can put a sign informing people of that or a Car Accident ahead. I have attached 2 images of good examples of signs that could be implemented the "Police Accident" sign was provided by the Chief Of Department @Hayden and the other image of some examples provided by Senior Officer Pedro Lopez @GPGP

Why should this be added?:
- It would make it much easier for the Police Department to inform the public of what is going on in a certain area and will show people who are driving that there has been a accident on the road ahead.
- It would make it much easier for certain divisions in the Department to advertise that they're recruiting without having to share the link to the sign the 'Traffic' Division uses for example, it would be available for all of them through this menu.
- It could inform newer players of laws regarding carrying weapons and trespassing (especially in the PD Private Parking) by allowing all officers to have access to the signs @GPGP has.

What negatives could this have?:
- A possibility that newer cops might freeze signs in the wrong place in a road and cause someone to Tier their car by crashing into it, this would be a major pain in the ass.
- Rather annoying to go to Subs Storage to grab all your signs but if this suggestion https://perpheads.com/threads/add-a-storage-locker-to-pd.52281/ gets suggested this issue would be solved.
- Lastly it would involve a lot of work choosing which signs are selected and providing credits to who made them.

Useful Images:
[UPDATE] - Did a search earlier to see if it was already suggested and didn't see anything. First thing I see when I post was @Mina 's suggestion about the exact same thing. So credit to Mina for the idea considering it was thought of by them before I thought of it lol.

Attachments

• PLPD Signs - Pedro Lopez.jpg
    PLPD Signs - Pedro Lopez.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 25
Reaction score
POLICE ACCIDENT sounds like the police itself was in an accident. I personally use this

slow-down-accident-ahead.png

Good idea though, I like

Reaction score
I would rather we think of some cool/useful signs to have, then get them added as models (maybe made by @Lelios1) to the barricade SWEP. Mainly because if they're individual models, they tend to look a lot better as opposed to be all in the same frame.

Reaction score
  • Staff
POLICE ACCIDENT sounds like the police itself was in an accident. I personally use this

View attachment 16362

Good idea though, I like
These are some of the ones I use, no idea who made the yellow ones but I believe the middle one was made by Allen Kennedy. I do like the Police Rank Structure one very much even though it's very simple, it just looks good.

Reaction score
  • Staff
I would rather we think of some cool/useful signs to have, then get them added as models (maybe made by @Lelios1) to the barricade SWEP. Mainly because if they're individual models, they tend to look a lot better as opposed to be all in the same frame.
Yes I totally agree, but this could be an addition to that, and this make it so the recruiting posters and etc can be accessed much easier by command teams and it would be easier to advertise Department events and things as everyone doesn't check the Forums that often.