Police vs bats

Reaction score
Crisp and Clean with no caffeine shot I got on @dysclose ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ there lmfao

Ok maybe a bit of caffeine i have an addiction please notify the authorities I cant stop drinking monster

Reaction score
How many fucking times did Hermann Georleng want to shoot him, my guy finished him off.

Reaction score
This is why trying to tase an armed person running at you is a bad idea. You miss, you die.

Reaction score
This is why you use deadly force with life alerts and shoot to kill a person after warning them twice under gunpoint not to run but everybody is scared shitless of IA complaints

Reaction score
This is why you use deadly force with life alerts and shoot to kill a person after warning them twice under gunpoint not to run but everybody is scared shitless of IA complaints

Can't murder a guy for trying to run because what if you shoot someone who isn't even involved and is fleeing to preserve there life?

Reaction score
how many times did u brake gun point?

He was never under direct gunpoint for long enough for compliance to be the immediate decision to preserve his life and complying would have only taken him to jail, Then I shot the only other cop with a gun so Alabin wouldn't be shot.