Problem for newcomers

Well you might know that I am a newcomer and tried to make some money with drugs(because always the jobs are full)but after 5 minutes Thee guys with shotguns blast the door like YOU HAVE A DRUG INSIDE THAT I WILL KILL YOU AND TAKE YOUR ONLY PLANT BECAUSE WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE A NEWCOMER AND NEWCOMERS HAVE DRUGS,I would like to ask you guys ways to conter this because has a newcomer with almost no money and jobs full I cannont see other way to gain money(I even tried to fish but they mugged me).

Reaction score
I recommend contacting some people, and you could join an org. We all know it's hard to be new, and from my own experience of playing on several Perp servers. I would love to help when i have the time! :)

Thank you guys!With all this help I now have a good money base :)

Bow

Reaction score
I worked my self out on the server alone with the help of no body, I think you can do it too just read the rules once or two and play as a cop and then you will start understanding little by little .
Who I'm I to talk I just lost 400,000RP...damn you Alex !!

Reaction score
Generally speaking, If you want to grow drugs you should be able to protect them. That means having a property, a decent defense and firearms. As a newcomer, that's something hard to do. So you'll need to have some friends to get started until you can actually stand on your feet. You can look for organizations, or just powerful people to grow with.

Reaction score
Dont mean to meta, but i guess it doesnt count on the forums.

Contact me in-game, maybe you could join MS-13?

- Sophia Wolf

Reaction score
I had a hard time just be nice and base with people simples OR base in an unowned property thats not likley to get bought

Reaction score
Problems with growing in unowned properties.
- It could be bought and well...
- Please can bust in without a warrant.
- You cannot lock the doors.
- You forget like I do. XD