Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME:
Pug
STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:1:84503031
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been playing perp for around 4-5 years on and off, and yes I have made some big mistakes in the past and I'm not going to just ignore that a few years back I decided to cheat and was caught and banned ever since then I have wanted to make up for those actions and give something back to the staff team and community as a whole, recently I have become a helper and that is something I have really enjoyed now I feel it's time to experience new and more challenging situations as an enforcer. All though I have been a helper for a very short time, my goal was to go for enforcer first but I went for the helper to help prove myself to the community again

I would like to become an enforcer as stated above I have recently become a helper this is something that I have thoroughly enjoyed doing whether that be small issues regarding game mechanics or more complex issues I have always tried to go above and beyond when helping people. Being helper has its limitations of course and this is where being an enforcer would allow me to further progress within the staff team and it would thus increase my capacity of being able to handle different situations and more complex ones such as in-game issues and rule breaks that currently another staff member has to deal with or the user would have to make an action request on the forums. Not only do I have the rule and law knowledge required I also know how to apply it to in-game situations in a way that represents the situations that I may be dealing with ensuring it's handled in the best way possible

I have also been a sergeant and TFTO within the police department for several months now -while this may not seem to be much of assets at face value but it has allowed me to develop my skills such as my ability to communicate, work as a team, and my conflict management skills. These are all skills that are crucial when dealing with heated and challenging situations both as a staff member and in day to day life.

In summary, I'm a very approachable and down to earth person who has seen first hand the hard work that the senior management team and staff team has put into making the server a better place and I wish to give something back to the community and the staff team as a whole.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
Thank you for taking your time to read my application​

Reaction score
I've been playing a lot, and most of it is with pug, He's shown he is capable as a helper, and I am sure he can be capable as an enforcer.
The only issue I have is that you have only been a helper for 1 week, If this does get denied, I'd suggest staying as a helper for a longer time.

Good luck!

Reaction score
Great guy, always helps people asking questions in game, I think he'd fit perfectly. He will also be getting green name let that sink in

Reaction score
Good guy, I know Pug a few years already and has been very good at roleplaying etc. Also has a good rule knowledge and participates in PD RP and Criminal RP both!

+Support

Reaction score
From my relatively short time on PERP I can say hes been very helpful to me and seems to has an extremely good knowledge of the rules, very active member of the community and 110% deserves this rank. :)

Reaction score
I've been in the same org as pug for a while now, i believe Pug is ready to be a good enforcer and is ready to get more responsibility within the staff team! I also see Pug as a good helper as he has helped many people in OOC help messages but also IC! He deserves to be an enforcer and i believe he will make a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.