Punto Love Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
+Support Very friendly man, knows the rules and seems to never get aggressive or salty over things.

Reaction score
+Support

I genuinely feel like punto does not fit into this community since he's an extremely chill person. He's starting to pop up more in OOC and is being increasingly active. He was mod before which some people frown upon but I think it's a added bonus as long as he kept a good record as mod. Good luck :)

Reaction score
+SUPPORT One of the kindest and funnest people i have ever met.He is kind and helpful and all ways know how to make someone laugh. I think we need more people like him in our community,this would be a great role for him GL.

Reaction score
HUGE +Support.
Punto is very active and one of the most friendly players in the server. Ontop of that Punto is ALWAYS happy to help!
Goodluck you really deserve this!

Reaction score
Unpopular opinion incoming, if you don't like it, go away. It's my opinion and I'm entitled to it. Don't say it's wrong or persuade me otherwise.

I'm going to be going with a -Support, based on the fact that in my eyes, I see you as a bit of a minge. Now, this isn't Exrobite level, but you still tend to screw around a lot, and that's not a good recipe for a staff member imo. I haven't been on the past couple weeks, so maybe you've changed since then, but a couple weeks of change isn't enough to convince me. You seem pretty chill, but you are just a bit too mingy for my liking. You've also never really stuck out as a player to me. You never caught my eye or stood out to me as a helpful player.

Again, if you can't handle my opinion, don't get all salty and scream how I'm wrong and comment and stuff. I'm allowed to voice my thoughts without backlash.

Reaction score
+support This guy has top levels of RP and sets a good example of how to handle roleplay situations. This kind of person who sets an example is who want for staff.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
lmao my post was removed for supporting you, +support duke has a very good knowledge to the rules he was staff before and he was doing a great job i would like to see him as one of the staff members

Reaction score
thank you for your opinion. I would not consider myself to mess about and disrupt roleplay, instead i focus on creative ways of entertainment without affecting people negatively like making roundabouts with cones; I just find it fun but non-disruptive

Reaction score
+Support

Nice guy, chilled. Former staff experience which comes to help a lot when rejoining the staff team. Already knows what the crack is with being staff and clearly capable of holding the rank again.

Status
Not open for further replies.