Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Pusheen

IN-GAME NAME: Yaris Lockstus

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:48419882

England

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
I would like to become enforcer to carry out the rules on the server, it is too often that I come across rule-breakers as LT whilst role-playing; it gets really annoying. I wish not to bother the moderators by making reports due to them role-playing and enjoying their sits, but I must to get a rule breaker punished. But if I became an Enforcer, that would not be necessary.

Whenever a person is in need in the help chat, I always try to assist them by informing them about certain things on the server and how things work. I also try to help any new players IC, by showing them around and giving them tips on advice on what to do and how to do certain things like becoming a government job or learning how to make money fast.

I can imagine most of the criticism I will recieve from this application is that, when I was staff member previously, it was for a rather short amount of time - around 3-4 months, before I was demoted for inactivity. I can understand the concern regarding my activity, but I can assure you that my activity intends to remain at an exceptional level, and I have no plans of returning to me inactivity, as I am enjoying the server again.

My previous experience as a staff member was short yes, but I did perform (in my opinion), very well whilst enforcing the rules, so I believe this alone may boost my chances of recieving the rank back, as I have previously proven myself to be competent within the staff team, aswell as within the PLPD, despite the spells of inactivity.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If you have any criticism towards the way I act, or anything I can improve on at all please mention it in a reply to this thread and I'll try my best to improve, cheers for reading.

Last edited:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Since coming back to the server Pusheen has demonstrated great law and rule knowledge as previous when he was staff. He's friendly and willing to help new players and it would be great to see him back in the staff team.

Last edited:

Deleted member 7804

+Support very nice and friendly, seems to show good knowledge of the rules

Reaction score
+support I've recently had a conversation with him and I can only say that he's a well-rounded person and has great law and rule knowledge from previous encounters and would be a greatly helpful addition to the staff team.

Reaction score
+Support

Pusheen is a great member of this community, he is friendly to people around him, has excellent knowledge of the rules and how the server works (factions etc). Previous staff member which is a plus on the experience side as he knows how staffing works in this server. Anyhow, I think Pusheen would be a great moderator if given the chance again and currently, the server is in need of staff more than before since the few resignations

//phone

Status
Not open for further replies.