Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Pusheen

IN-GAME NAME: Yamazaki Mazak

STEAM ID:
STEAM_0:0:48419882

England

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER:
The main reason I'm applying again for staff is because I'd like the chance to contribute to the betterment of the community, I can't code for shit; so the next best thing I believe I can do is to enforce the rules and keep the server running smoothly. My interest as a staff is to simply help people wherever I can.

Whenever a person is in need in the help chat, I always try to assist them by informing them about certain things on the server and how things work. I also try to help any new players IC, by showing them around and giving them tips on advice on what to do and how to do certain things like becoming a government job or learning how to make money fast.

I can imagine most of the criticism I will receive from this application is that, when I was staff member previously, I went inactive with the role twice, and I said in those last applications that I wouldn't go inactive, but I did, however I intend to stick around this time, hopefully for good.

My previous experience as a staff member was short yes, but I did perform (in my opinion), very well whilst enforcing the rules, so I believe this alone may boost my chances of receiving the rank back, as I have previously proven myself to be competent within the staff team, as well as within the PLPD, despite the spells of inactivity.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: If you have any criticism towards the way I act, or anything I can improve on at all please mention it in a reply to this thread and I'll try my best to improve, cheers for reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.