Quality Street

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
A new strategy.
In the past, wars have been fought with skill, and shootouts.

Now it seems, times have changed.

Demonstrated by Faggot Yamacuntsi, and Abdi Gaydullah, the new strategies include the following:

• Adding as many gay references into enemy names as possible.
  • Using :booty: as much as possible. At least 5 per message usually works.
  • Posting as many pictures of dead bodies as you can onto enemy organisation pages.
  • Putting together poorly edited videos.
Therefore I believe it is time, that the older members of this organisation, simply stop caring and taking things seriously. We can no longer act seriously, and expect to win wars. Times have changed and its about time we accept it.

So, all Quality Street members are to immediately begin playing out the strategies I have listed above (Bullet points). All over our enemies organisation pages.

In turn, this will give us the upper hand, as not only can we play Faggot Yamacuntsi and Abdi Gaydullah at their own game. But we can also (Unlike them) raid and shoot. Its a win-win for us.

However, most importantly you must remember this is no longer an organisation, this is just some banter:

Faggot Yamaupsidedownsydromeguchi, Abdi lovessuckingfatonesdullah, we're coming for you
:booty: :booty: :booty: :booty:

Reaction score
Note of resignation.
Where do I start. When I first joined the org, we were always protected and always treated fairly. Recently we have been making ALOT of enemies and it all goes out on the org members because we're associated with the leader, especially me. We've been getting raided over and over. We have our ups and downs. We won some, we lost some. It's gotten to the point of where it is hard to comprehend how many enemies we have made in the past few weeks. I've had a blast, but I feel it's time for me to move on. Until thing's have changed. I'm lone.

If I'm smart enough, I know my younger brother can run this org.​

Reaction score
A new strategy.
  • Adding as many gay references into enemy names as possible.
79c6b237dc.jpg

In response to this, the Paralake LGBT Society will be staging a "Rock Out With Your Cock Out" live concert in order to raise funds for "resources" so that the Narcos can fight for equality and end homophobia.

Bands/performers wishing to take part in this special "Rock Out With Your Cock Out" live concert are encouraged to message me with their details so the organisers can contact them to arrange a performance.
More details to come.

Reaction score
Hi there y'all Enforcer Gino Luchiczi here.
I too have decided to retire from the org as enforcer since some good friends of mine @Walker ,@ItsAquaaHD , and @MrAaron have decided to leave, not only that, but from the very beginning since I talked to Viktor in August about returning the Family or making another org and not talk and apologize to Abdi and Feng was going to be a huge mistake and turn against us in the future. When the org was in its glory days in Early September and late August we were just simply a good demise to the police (the random raid), then we went to war, then another war, then another war, soon enough I just considered me and my comrades in the org simply war mongers. After this turn of events this org started to grow very disorganized and was crumbling under its own weight like Crafting+. Sorry Viktor but all orgs ALL ORGS eventually have their downfalls, and since you were more aggressive than passive it you cost you with the lives of not only yourself but your fellows as well.

Regards, Gino Luchiczi
The underweight American nerd with AIDSy FPS who does not know a single word of Italian yet knows some French

Reaction score
79c6b237dc.jpg

In response to this, the Paralake LGBT Society will be staging a "Rock Out With Your Cock Out" live concert in order to raise funds for "resources" so that the Narcos can fight for equality and end homophobia.

Bands/performers wishing to take part in this special "Rock Out With Your Cock Out" live concert are encouraged to message me with their details so the organisers can contact them to arrange a performance.
More details to come.

latest

May god have mercy on our souls...

Reaction score
Define traitor? I left the org for my protection. 90% of you wouldn't die for me, when I panic, who comes to help.... No one. Now I'm the traitor because I left the org because I was endangered?!?!. You have more enemies than you do friends. Are you seeing a pattern in your members yet? I have nothing against you. I love you all like family, I treated you like it. I never got the same in return.
@obidan66

Reaction score
Note of resignation.
Where do I start. When I first joined the org, we were always protected and always treated fairly. Recently we have been making ALOT of enemies and it all goes out on the org members because we're associated with the leader, especially me. We've been getting raided over and over. We have our ups and downs. We won some, we lost some. It's gotten to the point of where it is hard to comprehend how many enemies we have made in the past few weeks. I've had a blast, but I feel it's time for me to move on. Until thing's have changed. I'm lone.

If I'm smart enough, I know my younger brother can run this org.​
Aquarius I like you but there is ONE thing that holds the family and it's called loyalty...to be loyal means you will fight until the last drop of your blood....for the family..I would die fighting for the family rather than avoiding death.
[DOUBLEPOST=1442321890,1442283566][/DOUBLEPOST]
Aquarius I like you but there is ONE thing that holds the family and it's called loyalty...to be loyal means you will fight until the last drop of your blood....for the family..I would die fighting for the family rather than avoiding death.
I see...so you felt injustice

Reaction score
ATTENTION
Whilst Viktor is away from Paralake I will be taking over as the Godfather until he returns. Any issues or queries please come find me.

-Jeffery Wellington

Last edited:
Reaction score
C978C66FFD624F6C1F38FFC055B6C49D0E2F4E18

Oh dear, more members are leaving and joining in on the downfall of Quality Street, even the underbosses themselves.
Terrorist attacks on the org by pre-members and Narcos are widespread and grow worse hand over fist.

Status
Not open for further replies.