Radio Wheel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic:
Radio wheel
Turn off radio button

Short explanation (in notes):
Edit the way you choose radio station, and add a button that directly turn off the radio

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I just thinks its kinda annoying when you want to hear Specific radio (just an example)
The last of all the radio channels, so you keep spam q on the radio and then suddently you went to far, and have to start all over again.
Also if you like one of the radio channels in the middle, and then the police pull you over, you have to spam q a few times before its off, and when the police let you go again, you have to spam q several times again.

Optional additions:
Radio wheel.
off topic: add radio in Roadcrew car.
Addet 10/02/15. Would be nice if you were able to change the radios volume aswell, not personal volume but overall volume.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Basically a wheel like GTA V? Because that would actually be great. Quick to choose a new channel, and turn off the radio. It'll be a slightly low priority change, though, however I would love to have it.

+support

MattIs

Also, would like more radio stations and/or the ability to play custom m3u url's or a better list maybe from TuneIn Radio?

Reaction score
+ support it's a brilliant idea and will help save time and cause less accidents. It would also be quicker to turn it off which is a thing. That is needed a lot.

Reaction score
+support

This is a good idea as it would be more practical, however i would see it more of a future addition, because now the developers looking for additions that would improve role play. However it is a really good idea :D

Reaction score
Excellent idea, I personally hate switching from one of the first tracks to the very end in order to hear te pigs yelling and whining over not using indicator lights. +Support lmao

Reaction score
this idea had already been suggested, btw i can't find it neighter, i think it has got deleted

Reaction score
+SUPPORT I really hate it when you change radio channel and then you go over the channel you wanted. Also when you want to turn the radio off its just so annoying changing channels. Well not for the radio but when you're in a car.

Reaction score
+ support it is so tedious having to shut off the radio when being pulled over or when you go over the wrong channel and you have to make a complete cycle around the radio system

Reaction score
+ Support
The only thing I can think of that would make this a bad idea is if Mister Puffs ain't got no time or some shit, or it's too excessive for him. We'll see.

Reaction score
I do agree that the radio station changing should be better, I don't think this specific method would work for us. It works fine in GTA:V but that's because they have a logo for each station, we just have a title, so the wheel design isn't set for that.

I don't have any good ideas for what would work presently, I'm sure someone else can come up with something though.

Reaction score
This is a great idea. Maybe upon pressing q a list on the left will come up at the top it will have "stop radio". and then list all of the radio stations.

Anyways: +SUPPORT

Status
Not open for further replies.