Raindancing not allowed?

Reaction score
So I was just in a shootout with Feras as a cop, he realised me raindancing while shooting at him. Now I've been told that to prevent being shot, just raindance and have a bigger chance to survive(I survived this time too lol).

I started raindancing and got him down(As I've done for quiet a while now), I've seen a lot of people do this.

Feras told me it's not allowed.

Reaction score
Sadly I didn't have any recording software, but I was inside Hicktown 3 and was shooting out the window going side to side.

Reaction score
It's a natural thing to do, people wanna try stay alive so they start starfing, shouldn't start handing out punishments. The speed at which you can strafe while aiming down was reduced anyway so its hardly as bad as it was beforehand.

Reaction score
There's a mechanic to prevent raindancing when holding a gun. Your movement speed is decreased when aiming down sights so it no longer gives you much of an advantage. The speed with which you move aiming down a gun's sights is slow enough gameplay-wise for it to not be considered a violation of 3.3

Reaction score
3tHrvaL.gif

PERP NIBBAS BE LIKE

nah for real though, it CAN be deemed unrealistic to see someone jumping left and right like some kid with ADHD but I think it's up to the staff member

Reaction score
Lmao imagine someone raindancing that fast here holy shit.

Reaction score
Raindacing is a way of combat that may let you have conquest over the opposite enemy. If it would not be allowed, perpheads developers would slow down movement while holding such a big weapon like an AK, so just make it in application to the weapon you are currently using, although it would still be unrealistic to raindance with a HK45, and pistols may get more OP than AR's.

Reaction score
if it would not be allowed, perpheads developers would slow down movement while holding such a big weapon like an AK,
it already is made this way

Reaction score
hey guys, epic veteran raindancer samuel smithson here.

After the tragic raindancing nerfs that make it impossible to really do i have devised a new strat to help the plpd win raids by abusing movement

run + jump + crouch =
sonic.jpg

Go wild!

Reaction score
Haven't noticed in my whole gameplay on Perp, then sorry lmao

Reaction score
@Mazan when you aim and Raindance you're slower than when you don't aim, @Collier and me tested it out to check if it was still there

Although cops actually Raindances irl sometimes, or smt that looks like it, so that unrealistic its not.