Rallying all GTA Online tards

Reaction score
If you havent heard yet people in GTA Online are having gang wars in forms of people dressing up as aliens (green and purple) and resorting through violence by using only melee weapons such as bats in free roam. Other people also get targeted and we have other factions forming such as Men in Black and Space Rangers. A good break from all the kids blowing up cargo with their Opressor Mk2

Join any Online lobby and you will always find an alien gang if its filled up.

I'd like to hop back on and form our own little gang, all you need is a minimum of 350K as the green alien suit is a bit expensive. Don't resort to using guns and if you do, use laser guns. Use transport vehicles and no super cars whatever, armoured vehicles like Nightshark and Insurgent should also do so we don't get blown to bits.

Reply here or go in MegaLolis Discord to organize this shitshow.

Reaction score
I'd like to hop back on and form our own little gang
Fucking cringe roleplayer kid

This was funny when it was the original group of people doing it, now its just so fucking cringe and every other meme page has CEO OF ALIEN GREEN GANG in their fucking bio. Internet ruins shit so quickly man holy fuck

Reaction score
6 aliens pulled on me n bat me to death and a bunch of people dressing up as aliens in a bunch of lobbie so I was confused until I’ve seen all the posts people have been making smh came back to GTA at a good time

Reaction score
Yo I take back everything I said about @Creepis , this dude is fucking packing 30 pounds of meat.
UvBjh9v.png