Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
You know what stops rape every time?
Consent.
[DOUBLEPOST=1480755289,1480755064][/DOUBLEPOST]

A1L

Reaction score
I remember this too well , I came up and told them both to get on the ground and then.. Wesley tried to make a run for it and he fell , I shot a warning bullet into the wall and then Celia got shot by Connor.

RIP. ( I know this a old post )

Reaction score
This is the PERP I love and miss.

um

d48debb7c3.png

I mean I guess if you're into that shit...

Reaction score
i defiantly miss this rock hard roleplay, now instead of using /me's i have to do it all down the microphone which means i don't have any hands spare

you have google

"defianlty" it even sounds wrong when u sound it out

d e f i n i t e l y

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
No because sound it out is not correct. Your accusing him of bad spelling but your even worse now

Are you fucking serious right now?
Try to pronounce definitely the way he spelt it. Does that sounds correct? No, it doesn't.

and it's "you're", by the way. You used the wrong "you're" twice now.

Reaction score
Are you fucking serious right now?
Try to pronounce definitely the way he spelt it. Does that sounds correct? No, it doesn't.

and it's "you're", by the way. You used the wrong "you're" twice now.

YOUR right its not correct the way he wrote it but ''sound it out'' is not correct either

Reaction score
YOUR right its not correct the way he wrote it but ''sound it out'' is not correct either

You used the wrong "your" again. It's fucking you're, learn the difference.
And please explain how "sound it out" is wrong. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts, as you are an expert in this.

Reaction score
You used the wrong "your" again. It's fucking you're, learn the difference.
And please explain how "sound it out" is wrong. I'd be happy to hear your thoughts, as you are an expert in this.

Seems like your getting frustrated of me using your instead of you're. I know the diffirence i dont need to learn it thank you.
However it seems that you have to learn that ''sound it out'' is not correct and not even a thing. I do have to say you wrote the correct thing yourself already but you seem to be too naïve to see it yourself and understand that sound it out means nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.