Reformation

Reaction score
Hello, I am MiniRaze aka Jack Omerta as most of you probably already know. I consider myself quite toxic both in character and in OOC (sometimes) and I have had some petty vendettas against people which, in reality, there's no need for them. I want to start off by apologising to anyone who I have done wrong or annoyed. I understand I can be quite obnoxious sometimes and I don't like that's how I am portrayed. I want to change that and start becoming more friendly and neutral towards other players and drop any vendetta I have against anyone. Personally, at the moment, I can admit there are times where I don't roleplay where I should be. I want to start taking roleplay more seriously while ensuring I am following the rules. After a very long think I have decided to reform myself. Most people will probably see this as a weakness or me pussying out of rivals etc. It's nothing to do with any of that I just feel I should be a better person to other members in the community. To anyone that holds a grudge against me, I hope we can resolve it one way or another, if you prefer to keep the grudge, that's fine obviously I can't change that. I hope you have a nice day :)

Reaction score
I was very very very toxic in my early PERP days and what worked for me was not using my microphone for a few months, at this time you didn't need a microphone to become cop yet so this might be a problem for you.

What also works is constantly telling yourself you are not toxic and you are a nice guy and eventually it'll be stuck in your head so much that it actually works.

Reaction score
The thing is, I can be a nice guy, sometimes I just choose not to, but I want to change that.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
disband the omertas then you'll see the change

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
3.4 - User after leaving the bank robbery scene, returned to then run over 2 TFU for no beneficial reason. He was shot seconds later.

3.4 - User ran into an active shootout and made no attempt to see if it had finished, which resulted in his death.

Reformed btw

Last edited:
Reaction score
If you feel I have marked your application wrong take it up with TFU Command. I marked yours alongside another trainer.