Refund Request (nice meme)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi Travis, as all these items belong to my organisation friends, I can sort it out on my end and dole them out internally. If that goes against policy, I'll make sure to tell you who owns what. Let me know if the former works with you. Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi Travis, as all these items belong to my organisation friends, I can sort it out on my end and dole them out internally. If that goes against policy, I'll make sure to tell you who owns what. Let me know if the former works with you. Thanks!
Your friends are going to have to make their own refund requests individually so we can determine which items go to who. We can't give you someone elses refund on the chance that you will keep the items for yourself.

Reaction score
For Jimmy Bovine (nice meme): 2x basic planter boxes, 1x SCAR-L, 1x STANAG magazine, 10x weed seeds.

For Dwayne Hicks (Benpob): 2x basic planter boxes, 1x SCAR-L, 1x STANAG magazine, 10x weed seeds, 1x SCAR-L stock and 1x reflex sight.

For Klaus Schneider (avirex24): 12x pots, 1x L85, 1x STANAG magazine, 12x weed seeds, 1x Aimpoint sight, 1x flash suppressor.

For Alexei Petrovich ([RG] Ashe™): 2x basic planter boxes, 1x SCAR-L, 1x STANAG magazine, 10x weed seeds, 1x SCAR-L stock, 1x EOTECH holographic sight and 1x rifle compensator.

For Ronnie Fisher (GhostDog): 12x pots, 1x Steyr AUG, 1x STANAG magazine, 1x Aimpoint, 1x flash suppressor, 2x lye, 2x newspaper, 6x coca leaves and 2x Pyrex dishes.

For Jacl Jones (Running Bear): 1x basic planter box, 1x SCAR-L, 1x STANAG magazine, 5x weed seeds, 1x SCAR-L stock.

As an addendum, Ronnie told me he didn't get to plant, so weed seeds for him are not necessary and I made an error when adding up the number of owed seeds. Maths is not my strong suit! Thanks for sorting this out.

Reaction score
@Jimmy Bovine Please instruct your friends to each make an individual refund request. This is so the refund process goes more smoothly and is processed correctly. Finally, edit this refund request to include only your items for refund.

Reaction score
Sorted it for you Travis, sorry for fumbling around, it's my first refund request! Many thanks.

Reaction score

Contact a member of administration in-game to receive the following items item(s):
2x Basic Planter
10x Weed seeds
1x FN SCAR-L
1x 5.56x45mm STANAG magazine (x30)

Status
Not open for further replies.