Refund Request (Price of Audi R8 Plus Tier 2 Damage. ($69,000 + $2500))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name:
Edisom
Your Roleplay Name:
Luca Falcone
Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:47493002

What do you need refunded?:
Price of Audi R8 Plus Tier 2 Damage. ($69,000 + $2500)
Why should this request be considered?:
Don't get me wrong 80MPH is very fast to go over a speedbump, that being said. It should in no way destroy your car even if the slightest.

I feel I should be refunded as its not like I crashed into something else, literally rolled over a speedbump. If you drive in real life and have drove over these you should most definitely know that it wouldn't destroy your car.

(Reference;
In this video as you can see, this man hits the speedbump (the same one as in perp) going actually above 80 mph w/ no brakes before or after hitting it. As you can clearly see the is no damage done to the car in the slightest as the bump is so big and long, just like the one in perp. )

Evidence Type: Link to Media/Page
Link: https://medal.tv/clips/68700551/d1337ARYYEKZ?invite=cr-MSxhRzksMjc1NjM0NDYs

Reaction score

Your car already had bodywork damage, it was probably low on health and you absolutely should not have been speeding over a speedbump with your car in that condition without expecting it to be wrecked. It also only looks like the car sustained engine damage from this video?

Reactions: A1L
Status
Not open for further replies.