Refund Request (RX55927R11DEZ)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam Name: RX55927R11DEZ
Your Roleplay Name: Craig Jefferson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55938701

Reason for Request: 11:50pm 11th july 2022 gmt-4
I lost some items due to a player with no intention to roleplay acting excessively negative towards me and my shop, and those around it. First he molotov'd my storefront with intent to kill me and the 2 other people who were buying goods from me, causing me to retreat out through the back of my store. In this time, he killed one of the patrons for no reason, before shooting me as I went to the front to see what was going on, making me lose my HK USP40 with magazine, having fired no shots or even knowing who shot me. After my NLR timer was finished, me and some others successfully extinguished my shop with minimal damage.

Another molotov was thrown by the same person at my store before he then shot everyone in the bazaar, thus leaving my shop to burn and causing me to lose my cash register, a short wooden fence which held 7 full HK HK45 CT Magazines, and 2 HK HK45 CTs each with 11.43x23mm suppressors and pistol reflex sights, with full magazines. At this point the malicious person then disconnected and was later banned which is why there is no action report to go along with this refund. I then asked for assistance in the discord server 2 hours later, and was told to make this refund by staff.

I can provide clips of the first paragraph of events if needed.

Requested Items: 1x HK USP40, 1x 10x22mm Magazine (HK USP40) w/ 13 bullets, 2x HK HK45 CT, 9x 11x23mm Magazine (HK HK45 CT) w/ 10 bullets each, 2x Pistol Reflex Sight, 2x Suppressor 11.43x22mm, 1x Short Wooden Fence.

Evidence Type: Authorised by Staff Member
Staff Member: A1L

Last edited:

A1L

Reaction score

7x Loaded 11x23mm Magazine (HK HK45 CT)
1x Short Wooden Fence
1x Cash Register
1x HK USP40 Fully Loaded
2x HK HK45 CT w/ Fully Loaded Magazines + Pistol Reflex Sight + Suppressor

Status
Not open for further replies.