Regals

Reaction score
Main Idea: on the front entrance of regals make every other window blacked out

Full description of the idea: black out some windows so its actually fair for anyone going through main entrance, flankers have an easy win. Like the office windows that you cant see into, just make it a map texture

Why should it be added?: It is so aids not knowing where your being shot from as every window is accessible from the outside

Pros: A lot more fair raiding regals

Cons: none

*Other additions:
[list here]

Reaction score
The fact that Regals literally has a fire escape that’s entirely better to raid from than the front door is already enough.

Reaction score
This is a very ugly solution imo. I'd personally make the stairs a larger area plus remove some windows, instead of making them black.

Reaction score
Fire escape is getting removed in V5, also i believe the stair case is getting made wider, not sure on the windows tho

Reaction score
The suggestion got denied but I recall someone saying that he asked and they removed it? Nothing official was announced though.

Reaction score
V5 has fire escape removed, the front steps are also being redesigned according to @Collier

The rule suggestion was denied for a reason of which I do not know, no feedback was provided.