Map Suggestion Replace Stop Signs with Yield/Give Way Signs

Reaction score
Main Idea: Replace Stop Signs with Yield/Give Way Signs

Full description of the idea: Not all of them, just the stupid 1000MPH -> 0MPH ones where you end up stopping for no one because the server is dead and the adjacent road is to a forest.

I think this has already been suggested before but in a different forum section and it fell into obscurity.

Why should it be added?: Not realistic, just a pain in the ass

Pros: No longer have to slow to a complete stop for 0 oncoming traffic.

Cons: No more free money printing for PLPD traffic enforcement

Here's the only one I actually care about, but there's probably more:

RkGWFi7.png

red%20tape.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
You’re complaining that the speed limit decreases too fast, it doesn’t, you just speed on the highway.
I don't think perp cars can go 1000MPH? I'm not complaining about the speed limit, I'm complaining that you have to come to a complete and total stop from a highway offramp for no reason 99% of the time.

I can update the thread to say 80MPH -> 30MPH -> 0MPH if it will really make you happier.

Reaction score
I don't think perp cars can go 1000MPH? I'm not complaining about the speed limit, I'm complaining that you have to come to a complete and total stop from a highway offramp for no reason 99% of the time.

I can update the thread to say 80MPH -> 30MPH -> 0MPH if it will really make you happier.
Jesus fuck, leave the man with some dignity

Reaction score
it is realistic because its america and they love the stop sign for some reason. However, as the king of road signs, it is really stupid how they are literally everywhere and stop signs should only be used in places where visibility is reduced significantly, like in the city.

Reaction score
it is realistic because its america and they love the stop sign for some reason. However, as the king of road signs, it is really stupid how they are literally everywhere and stop signs should only be used in places where visibility is reduced significantly, like in the city.
"king"