Replacement of the ambulance and the firetruck siren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Before we start i want to say something FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WHEN YOU RATE THIS THREAD PLEASE REPLY WITH SOME USEFULL INFORMATION WHY. A DISAGREE IS NOT USEFULL AT ALL thank you.

Discussion Post: Replacement of the ambulance and the firetruck siren (idea)

Main Idea: Replace/Give a new siren to the Ambulane and the firetruck

Full description of the idea:
The Ambulance and the Firetruck needs a new siren overhaul. I would most likely say they should be given a Motorola Astro Spectra Siren for the Ambulance, and the EQ2B Siren for the Firetruck. I would also like to get the Ambulance siren inverted so it sounds like in the video (skip to 0:52).

Note!
for the Ambulance. I allready have the files on my PC ready to be put in (The firetruck needs a bit of loop fixing, but othervise its okay).

Why should it be added?: I really don't like the current siren and i never will. The ambulance needs a new fresh siren

Pros: Gives the firetruck and the ambulance a fresh siren just like the police (Delta/TouchMaster | Federal Signal)

Cons:Might be hard to make it(feel free to give any cons)

*Other additions:Make the Ambulance sound more better then the current one or maybe have it so everyone can change it(Clientside siren stuff?)

Feel free to suggest other sirens on this thread

Please i would like any type of feedback i also made it because i knew my ratings werent going to get higher

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like the ambulance siren to be a bit more lively because it sounds like a helpless medic who can't defend himself. The fireman siren can stay the same; it's very fitting.

Status
Not open for further replies.