Repo ( TRAILER )

Reaction score
REPO
" I will not take your $500, I will instead take your car to the roadcrew garage. "

ABOUT
Repo is an upcoming documentary about the life starring Dontrall Caldwell.
Due to his actions of taking peoples' cars without taking their $500, the population of ParaLake City is furious.
In this trailer, you will see the mayhem created due to Mr. Caldwell.

Innocent RoadCrew workers who have nothing to do with Mr. Caldwell get targeted and murdered.
Mass shootings in front of the Police Department left many Citizens and Police Officers to be wounded or killed.
The Documentary will have exclusive interviews with drug lords and avid haters of the RoadCrew.

One Citizen went as far as to burn himself, just to show off his hatred towards the RoadCrew.
While a group is avid RoadCrew hating thugs beat down a lone Police Officer.

Worst of all, we interviewed a drug lord out to get Dontrall.
We had to keep his face out of the frame and distort his voice so he remains anonymous.

JOINING
The Documentary is still in the process of being filmed.
The sponsor of the Documentary is Professional Pianist " Jean MacRon ".
The narrator of the documentary will be June Binfield.

( More sponsors are welcome. )

If you want to take part in this documentary, please contact me in-game 277-9840.
Not possible? Please contact me on Steam or Discord, my name is Elvy in the PERPHeads Discord.
If all goes right within the process of filming, you will be paid accordingly; so far I've paid people between 5k - 50k.

CREDITS

Main Crew
Elvy Safirsdottir
Dontrall Caldwell
June Binfield
Jean MacRon

Police Officers
Richard Millard
Austin West
Nikola Rodic

Main Participants
Harry Rose
Sarina Jager
Tinky Starksy
Ian Doe
Tony Morley
Fappino Slaughter
Joe Camper
Richard Millard
Austin West
Nikola Rodic
Dom Ghandi
Travisha Trump
Max Pearse

And many, many more.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd like to interview you about your experience with the RC worker

Reaction score
vVUvwl6.png

Reaction score
Will probs be added in the documentary itself, and you might also get yourself a chance to do some weird shit

Reaction score
im not using the disgusting dark theme until they change the website to a better one

Reaction score
I'll fix it for you Tyla don't worry <3 <3 <3

Max

Reaction score
some say my brains are still splattered on the pd wall to this day, thank you dom :)

Reaction score
However much you want to invest, really doesn't matter to me.

If you want to take a couple of hours of your life to make an advertisement with me, we can do that some time.

Reaction score
it appears that you have misunderstood me

i want to pay money and have an advertisement of mine appear alongside the documentary, i guess a sponsor if you will, doesnt have to be in the documentary itself, depends on what you see fit, i wouldnt mind having just text in the thread or a small video slot in the thing itself

Reaction score
REPO
" I will not take your $500, I will instead take your car to the roadcrew garage. "

ABOUT
Repo is an upcoming documentary about the life starring Dontrall Caldwell.
Due to his actions of taking peoples' cars without taking their $500, the population of ParaLake City is furious.
In this trailer, you will see the mayhem created due to Mr. Caldwell.

Innocent RoadCrew workers who have nothing to do with Mr. Caldwell get targeted and murdered.
Mass shootings in front of the Police Department left many Citizens and Police Officers to be wounded or killed.
The Documentary will have exclusive interviews with drug lords and avid haters of the RoadCrew.

One Citizen went as far as to burn himself, just to show off his hatred towards the RoadCrew.
While a group is avid RoadCrew hating thugs beat down a lone Police Officer.

Worst of all, we interviewed a drug lord out to get Dontrall.
We had to keep his face out of the frame and distort his voice so he remains anonymous.

JOINING
The Documentary is still in the process of being filmed.
The sponsor of the Documentary is Professional Pianist " Jean MacRon ".
The narrator of the documentary will be June Binfield.

( More sponsors are welcome. )

If you want to take part in this documentary, please contact me in-game 277-9840.
Not possible? Please contact me on Steam or Discord, my name is Elvy in the PERPHeads Discord.
If all goes right within the process of filming, you will be paid accordingly; so far I've paid people between 5k - 50k.

CREDITS

Main Crew
Elvy Safirsdottir
Dontrall Caldwell
June Binfield
Jean MacRon

Police Officers
Richard Millard
Austin West
Nikola Rodic

Main Participants
Harry Rose
Sarina Jager
Tinky Starksy
Ian Doe
Tony Morley
Fappino Slaughter
Joe Camper
Richard Millard
Austin West
Nikola Rodic
Dom Ghandi
Travisha Trump
Max Pearse

And many, many more.

Epic, very well produced

Reaction score
Well I still wouldn't mind making a little advertisement vid for you that plays between the documentary as an " unskippable " ad, what's your business? I'll add it to the video. I don't know how much you want to pay me for that.

Reaction score
business is too much of a fancy word, its a hotline. the free as50 hotline. you call the number in the advertisement and you win an as50. the more you call it the higher your chances of winning are. you dont have to invest too much time into a high production advertisement. text with voice-over would be enough. i'll pay you whatever you want.

i can probably even make the video myself, you dont have to bother yourself with it

Reaction score
Sounds good, I'll set up a little thing tomorrow and get June to voice over the thing with some royalty free music lol, DM me and I'll tell you when I'll do it.